Chapter 95) Plan

Y/N sighs as she walks into medical. Glenn is with her.

They barely make it through the door before someone speaks.

"You guys look like sh*t."

Y/N's eyes widen and she looks to the side where Tara now sits up in bed, awake. The two rush to her.

Rosita, who's been taking care of her, smiles.

Tara nods slightly. "I'm okay."

Y/N feels a tear form in her eye. She leans down and gently hugs her friend.

Tara smiles and nudges Rosita. "Okay, Y/N's freaking me out. Somebody want to send Noah in here to protect me?"

Y/N pulls away. The tears fall now but she doesn't make any noise. Glenn looks at the floor. Rosita doesn't say anything.

Tara looks around at their faces.

Her smile fades.
————————————————————————
The next morning, Y/N finds Daryl working on a bike outside.

"Hey, stranger." She says, walking up to him.

He stands, wiping his hands with a rag. "Hey."

She motions toward the motorcycle. "Looks good."

He nods. After a moment he shifts awkwardly on his feet. "You doing okay?"

She shrugs.

He scratches his head. "I'm here. If you need sumthin."

She smiles slightly. "I know."

Rick walks out of the house that the two stand in front of.

Daryl glances at him. "So, he okay with it?"

Rick nods. "It was pretty much his idea. He gets it."

The man who was with Daryl and Aaron last night, is named Morgan.

Apparently he saved Rick back in Atlanta before he found Y/N and the group.

"He told me what happened out there with the trucks." Rick tells Daryl.

"He tell you about those guys he met? The W's?"

"Like the walker we saw, yeah."

Y/N furrows her brows. "W's?"

The two look at her briefly. They obviously don't want to tell her. She's already been through enough.

She sighs. "Okay... we need more watch points."
————————————————————————
Later, a meeting was called inside Deanna's home.

Heath, a man who just returned from a long run with two others, Annie and Scott, stands before them. "My team... we saw it early on, back when we were on one of those first scouts, finding out what was around here."

He takes a breath before continuing. "There was a camp at the bottom. The people, they must've blocked the exits with one of those trucks back when everything started to go bad. They didn't make it. They were all roamers. Maybe a dozen of them."