𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

FWM (slowed) || Tone Stith

I was stressed as fuck.

Today was the day to confront everything, all the burdens of the trauma I had gone through during my childhood.

And I fucking hated everything about it.

I hadn't slept well at all, the nightmares haunting me throughout the night and Alora woke me up twice that night.

It was until she made me journal and scribble out every single thought on paper, rip the pages out and cry my fucking eyes out then scream everything out by the balcony that I actually got some rest.

She had held me throughout the night, our legs entangled and the warmth of her body had scared all the demons from my past away.

I had smiled and kissed her temples, admiring her sleep at first before I did too, wrapping my arms tightly around her to ensure that I was safe from any nightmares.

When Alora woke me up in the morning, that's when I realised that I wasn't fucking ready. I wasn't ready to make things right between me and Steve. I still had great hatred for him, and it was raw. I couldn't trust myself to listen to his apology without wanting to crack his skull for what he put us through as a family.

"I don't want to do this anymore," I buried my face in my hands. I had reluctantly showered and dressed up for the occasion after Alora kissed and convinced me that this was our only chance to talk before we left for University.

I was so excited to be going to the same University as Alora. I was truly overjoyed when she was accepted and we easily got a beautiful penthouse close to campus where we'd stay together. I no longer had any weight on my shoulders or heart, instead, I was looking forward to us starting our new life there.

Together.

Just the two of us.

"Kylen, please. It'll only be lunch for an hour, you can always tell him when you're uncomfortable and I'm sure he'll respect that." Alora crawled into my laps and held my face between her hands.

"You always convince me to do shit I'd never imagine agreeing to," I scowled but she laughed.

"Because I'm your soulmate. You don't really have much of a choice," she shrugged, her arms wrapping around my shoulders and my massive hands moved to cup her ass cheeks.

"You're so beautiful, do you know that?" I smirked when her cheeks tinted pink.

"Kylen, stop—"

"No, I fucking mean it. Nobody deserves to be graced by your unique, ethereal beauty. When another man looks at you, it enrages me because they have not earned the right to soak in your pretty energy. With that being said, my love, I'll be punching anyone whose eyes linger longer than necessary on you."