𝐗𝐈𝐕

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"No, no, no. I will not do this again. I will not suffer again, deal with it." I tried to walk away from Kylen, Everett and Russell but they all pulled my tiny self back.

I slowly looked up at their giant figures that towered over me, clearly trying to intimidate my short self. They all had their arms crossed and were smirking at me.

"Look Alora, this is a simple Food and Nutrition Competition, the winners get cash, medals or whatever. I want you on my team and I won't have you say no. You don't even have a damn lesson today." Russell shook my shoulders as I glared at him.

"I have friends. I'm going shopping with Amelia after her Geography lesson," they all hummed in disagreement.

"You can always do it on Saturday or shit. Please Alora, you know how to manipulate people into buying stuff, we really need you." Everett practically begged me as I huffed and folded my arms in irritation, staring up at the huge guys before me.

"How much are you paying me?"

"200 bucks. We can raise it if you like, anything Alora." Russell went on his knees and held my hand, "now you have to say yes. I'm bruising my precious fucking knees to beg you bro,"

"Okay, yes then. You have chicken knees by the way," I started laughing as Russell stood back up and frowned.

"I'll put your tiny head in my fucking armpit Alora, try me." I laughed even harder before poking his strong chest

"You try it, I can punch you in the nose." I shrugged nonchalantly before smiling, "who would have thought little Russell would have chosen Food and Nutrition as a subject?"

"Shut up Chubby Cheeks, I want to be a chef in the future." He patted his chest as we began to walk to the parking lot. "Maybe I should call you Chubs."

"Don't you dare Russell, I will change my mind right now—"

"He's joking. Do you want to drive us to the destination?" Kylen handed me a map as I groaned.

"I don't know how to drive this huge vehicle, all the food is in there and I just can't afford to wreck it." I gestured to the shiny red bus-like van that had a trailer with a window and a mini kitchen in it.

"Why would you even ask her? Just let me drive bro," Everett took the keys and entered the driver's seat. Russell, Kylen and I went into the trailer to start making the preps because apparently, there were a lot of people at our stop over.

"So, do I have a cooking outfit or what?" I placed my hand on my hip.

"Oh yeah, this, is yours." He handed me a cling wrapped package and I quickly opened it. I grimaced at how short and seductive the red dress was.

"You play too much, don't you Russell? You expect me to have my ass out—"

"Chill out Chubs, your ass won't be out. Just go and put it on." He stirred me in the direction of the bathroom.

I sighed heavily but nevertheless stripped my clothes and put my outfit on. The dress was made out of a thick cotton material and it ended mid-thigh with a small slit. It had short sleeves and a collar that revealed a bit of my cleavage.

There was a logo with the word 'RUSS' in cursive, standing for Russell. Instead of looking professional, I looked like a mild slut in the body-hugging dress. I put my white sneakers on then got out.

"Fuck, now you look hot," Russell whistled lowly as I put a hand on my hip. Both him and Kylen had changed in some white t-shirts and red shorts of the same material as mine with the same logo. The shorts showed off their long, toned and shaven legs to perfection and with their white sneakers too, they looked like models.