𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Easier ~ 5 Seconds of Summer

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"Well well, if it isn't Kylen the Great?" I clapped my hands with an excited smile as he rolled his eyes. It was so good to see my best friend after such a long while. A day away from him was enough to make me miserable.

"Let me guess, you missed me," he cocked his head to the side whilst sitting on the edge of my bed.

Kylen was the definition of drop-dead gorgeous. He had a pair of alluring blue-green eyes that sparkled in the dark, full plump lips, thick lashes and brows and some really abnormally sharp cheekbones that enhanced his already existent beauty.

He had a lean, muscular body that girls drooled over every damn second since he was ever working out. He was also extremely tall, I often like a dwarf in his presence.

His skin was perfect, his voice was perfect, his everything was perfection and he never failed to attract attention wherever he went.

"You wish. Actually, I had almost forgotten that you didn't exist," I sat up as he chortled loudly.

"How could you forget someone you've basically spent your entire life with? I'm hurt," Kylen held his chest playfully. We had been best friends ever since I was only a few months old and he was two.

"Aww are you? Says someone who has a heart made of stone," I shook my head as he smirked.

"Yeah thanks Aloe. I had almost forgotten that you have a talent of complimenting people," he effortlessly pulled me out of the bed and right into his chest.

"What? You want a cuddle?" I whispered as his strong arms wrapped around my small body.

"Yes, I've missed you so much," he kissed my forehead as I lay my head against his warm strong chest.

His heart beat was calm and steady and his scent was delicious, like a mixture of grape and ocean mist.

"I've missed you too," I sighed happily.

We spent nearly half of our day hugging or cuddling, and the other half playing basketball together, eating together, watching movies together, taking naps together, we basically did everything together. He was like my other half and nothing could ever separate us.

"What's up with Michelle? She was crying in class today," I said as he stroked my hair gently.

"She wanted a relationship but I refused. I said that if it's going to be that way then we'd rather part ways," Kylen's chest vibrated as he spoke.

"Sad. You missed school today," I looked up at him, staring into his mesmerizing blue-green eyes.

"Yeah. I had practice," he stroked my cheek gently, a smile plastered on his features as he gazed at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I laughed slightly.

"Because you're so beautiful," he murmured as my cheeks heated up.

"Shut up. You know I'm an ugly pumpkin," I laughed loudly and he eventually joined me.

"Don't you dare say that. Or else I'll never cuddle you to sleep again," I shook my head vehemently at his statement.

"No no, I take it back. I'm beautiful, like a Princess." I said in a high-pitched voice.

"That's more like it." He patted my head as I flung my arms around his neck.

"I love you," I whispered as he secured his large arms around me.

"I love you more," he placed his chin on my head as we remained like that for some time.

We ended up resuming with my romantic show but I couldn't concentrate because Kylen kept making humorous jokes, tickling me and being annoying in general.

"Alora? Are you in- oh," my Dad poked his head through the door.

"Hey Dad," I smiled as I lifted my head from Kylen's chest.

"Hey Dad," Kylen imitated me as he shook his head with a smile.

"I see you two are quite busy, so I'll see you tomorrow." He was about to close the door but I stopped him. I closed my door then gave him a tight hug.

"How was work? Are you tired?" I smiled as his deep chuckled rumbled against his chest.

"Yes, I'm quite beat. I think I'm going to lie down for a few hours then have dinner later," he exhaled slowly then patted my head. "If you two are planning on having sex-"

"Use protection, I know. That's gross Dad, Kylen is like a brother to me." I scrunched my face up as he laughed.

"Sometimes, you can't really control how someone feels, or how you feel for that matter. Trust me," he smirked before giving my head another small pat then a kiss. "I'll talk to you tomorrow, sleep tight sweets."

"Good night dad. I love you so much," I tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

"I love you too sweets, don't forget what I told you." He gave me a playful wink before descending the staircase.

I went back into my room but my heart sank when I realized that Kylen had left. I unlocked my phone before reading his new text message:

𝗞𝘆♡

𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸.
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘦, 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵❤️

I smiled slightly at the text but shook my head as I realized that he had made plans with another girl, like every other time. My thoughts were proven right when I pulled my curtain open and peered into his room.

There was a blonde girl in his room, who was boldly dressed in red lingerie. I recognized her as Michelle's best friend and I gasped the moment she started making out with Kylen. What a snake she was.

A tinge of subtle jealousy washed over me as I watched them kiss passionately. I watched as she stripped all her clothing then pulled Kylen's t-shirt off.

He had his back turned so he never saw me bit as though a bulb switched in me, I closed my curtain and slipped into bed.

Tears unconsciously formed in my eyes as I thought about the times we used to spend together. He no longer made time for me, it was as though he forced himself to see me just because it was a routine he was meant to carry out to maintain the good old days.

It was not the same anymore, every time I slept in his bed I'd wonder how many other girls had also been in it. Worse still, how many had lost their innocence in it.

A notification sounded on my phone and I quickly wiped the tears away before checking the message. It was from Drake and I sighed as I read it:

𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘇𝘆🤭

~𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱😍💞

~𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 2 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴: 𝘖𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺

~𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴

I didn't reply to his message, instead, I tossed my phone aside and covered my head with the duvet as I lost control over my emotions. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone all of a sudden. Not even Drake, not even Kylen.