𝐕𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Memories ~ NATIIVE ft FINLAY

I woke up to the feel of something mellow moving gently over my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open and came face to face with Drake. He had his signature smirk plastered over his lips.

"Were you kissing me?" I wiped my cheek with a grimace.

"More or less," he gestured his hand before slipping into my bed. He was shirtless, dressed in only some shorts.

"What time is it? The sun isn't even up yet," I sighed as he placed his strong arm around my waist.

"It's 5AM. I usually wake up at 4AM though," he stroked my cheek gently.

"Wow. I normally wake up at 6AM," I yawned before facing him. I had quickly popped some breath mints into my mouth because morning breath was really nasty.

"You look so adorable I could eat you," he tapped my nose gently as I swatted his hand away.

"I'd rather you not. I'd like to be very much alive," I smiled at his statement.

"Now, let me rephrase my statement into simpler terms," Drake inhaled slowly, "you're so gorgeous, I could eat you out." He showcased his straight white teeth as I burst into a fit of laughter.

"That will not be happening, not in a million years, not ever." I took a breath before sitting up.

"Are you sure about that? It's as simple as you spreading your—"

"I won't be doing that either. Not for you," it was my turn to smirk at him as I ran my hand through his soft tangle-free curls.

"What if you become my girlfriend? Will you someday give me access?" His brown eyes lit up.

"Maybe I will. As I have said before, I take my time to make decisions," I tilted my head as he pulled his lips into a smile.

"I'm willing to wait, especially for you," he lay on the bed and pulled me on top of his abdomen. I wanted to get off but his grip was far too strong and irresistible.

"Now this is one perfect position," I remarked sarcastically.

"Isn't it? I'd have preferred it if we were naked—"

"Shut it! Don't you dare say it," I put my tiny hands around his throat.

"Okay babe, no need to be so aggressive." Drake rolled his eyes before squeezing my ass playfully. I had worn a plain jogger and a small vest to bed the previous night.

"Stop it, you're not allowed to touch my ass like that." I slapped his veiny hand but he didn't remove it.

"Why not? It's nice and thick—"

"I think I'm going to shower. You're a waste of my time," I slipped off him and tied my hair up into a bun. I took my outfit for the day into my arm.

"Nice. I'll join you for that," Drake woke up in one jerk and walked towards me, looking tall, handsome and very muscular.

"You're out of your fucking mind if you think I'm saying yes to that," I laughed as he held my waist and kissed my neck tenderly. I felt my heart flutter at the small and simple gesture.

"Yeah, I'm out of my fucking mind, I'm crazy for you." Drake whispered as he tilted my chin up.

"I'll see you after my shower." I winked before running into the bathroom and closing the door. I giggled slightly as I heard him groan at my dismissive action.

I took a long hot thorough shower, then when I was done, I dried myself and applied some moisturizer, serum and many other things for my skin. Drake and I loved doing skincare, as well as Kylen, therefore I always gave them product suggestions. I didn't have to panic about carrying my own brands because we all used the same one.