𝐗𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Want To Know ~ Synchronice

"Do you see? You don't give a damn about me," Drake shook his head as I gasped loudly.

"I do, I just didn't get the time to call you. Come on Drake, you're my favorite person in the world," I tiptoed to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Liar. I tried to call you more than ten times, you never returned them." He shrugged me off before walking away.

"Like I said, I was super busy but I had the decency to see you before your practice," I jumped onto his back so that he'd stop walking, but he didn't.

"Are you mad at me Drake? I said I was sorry, pretty please accept this apology," I tightened my arms around his neck. Thankfully I was wearing some denim shorts and a nude-coloured hoodie.

"It's okay. You are forgiven," his voice sounded low, which increased my uncertainty.

"Drake, stop. Let's talk about it," I got off his back and stood before him despite being extremely short. He crossed his large arms then narrowed his eyes down at me.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't hit you up, it was unintentional and I promise to do better next time." I held his large hands in my tinier ones.

"You promise?" His eyebrows raised, signaling me that he was finally forgiving me.

"I promise, Drake." I smiled widely when he pulled me into a tight hug. Just like Kylen, he was a sensitive little thing and needed attention. Especially my attention.

"You're giving little Drake emotional support? Did your mommy and daddy leave you again?" We heard Kylen's voice mock.

"Not now Kylen, go away." I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

"Hello there, lover boy. Finally got bored of fucking all those girls?" Drake smirked as Kylen's jaw clenched.

"My sex life is none of your business. It's pathetic of you to be emotional in the middle of a fucking field," Kylen scoffed.

"It doesn't matter. If I wanted to cry in the middle of a supermarket, that's me. It's a free world, and besides, Alora is my support system too." He smirked but this time Kylen gripped him by the shirt.

"You can take advantage of anyone else but my best friend, you don't deserve her attention or her breath for that matter." He looked irate as Drake laughed darkly.

"I don't deserve her attention huh? Who says you deserve hers? Just because you grew up together doesn't mean that she owes you a fucking thing, I can have her too if I wanted to, Vermont." He didn't stutter as Kylen gave him a punch square in the jaw.

"Kylen, stop! You don't have to be so violent," I rushed over to check Drake's face. It was already turning purple.

"I won't have you tell me bullshit to my face Lewiston. No matter what you say, Alora will always be my best friend and not even you can change that. I won't even give you the fucking opportunity," Kylen spat as Drake breathed heavily, staring at me softly as I checked his jaw.

"I don't have to do that. She'll eventually leave you herself, she can't be dealing with a boy with daddy issues all her life." That was enough to make Kylen come back for him with much more aggression.

He swiftly pushed me aside before he hurt me before fighting with Drake, who was prepared to defend himself this time.

They were far too strong to stop by myself so I called for help from the bystanding guys before anything serious happened.