𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Lie Like This ~ Julia Michaels

"Firstly, you take my food. Secondly, you're all shirtless and thirdly, you will be in shit if my dad walks in." I stared at the three tall guys who were cooking in our kitchen.

"He's chilled. I've talked to him a couple of times," Russell shrugged whilst cutting up some avocado and putting it onto the slices of bread he had freshly baked.

They were ever eating and it was beyond my control. They were honestly a bad combination, Kylen, Everett and Russell ate too much and had no limits whatsoever.

"He is. He even plays basketball with us," Everett leaned on the counter before poking me.

"Dude, stop it," I hit his arm whilst lying on the counter with my legs in the air.

The four of us had spent the night at Kylen's place and this time they decided to stay at my place and thankfully, my Mom and Dad weren't home. I had no idea where Alison was and I didn't care.

"Why? You're super adorable," I glared at him.

"Don't call me that," he chuckled before ruffling my hair.

"What do you want to be called then? Ugly?" Kylen went hysterical as Everett gave him a high-five.

"I will push you off the bed tonight, I swear—"

"Alora! What smells so good? You can't cook!" I heard my little sister's voice say faintly and the boys snickered.

"Oh burn! Exposed. That's sad Chubs," Russell laughed loudly as I rolled my eyes. Kylen had taken out the large bacon and mozzarella pizza from the oven and Everett was now deep-fat frying the crumbed chicken.

"Fuck you Alison!" I yelled back then I heard her footsteps echo in the kitchen.

She entered and glanced at the shirtless guys, especially Russell. I couldn't blame her, he was good-looking after all especially with his newly trimmed hair.

"Oh, it's these guys. Thank goodness, you saved my life. I was dying of starvation." She made herself comfortable on the stool, casually dressed in some pyjama pants and a plain t-shirt. She had the decency to brush her hair and fix her face so I wasn't that bothered.

"Who said you're getting any food?" I tilted my head at her.

"Don't be like that Chubs," Russell smirked before passing her a plate of a juicy, seared chicken breast served on a green, delicious salad.

"Yeah Alora, don't be like that. Thank you Russell." She grinned widely as he sent her a wink.

"We might as well make dinner for your family. Mr. Vincento won't kick us out that way," Everett put the chicken on some paper towels to remove the excess oil.

"Smart idea bro," Kylen poured some orange juice for Alison as per her request. She had finished her chicken within minutes and was scrolling through her phone.

"My friends are coming soon. I'm going out, Mom knows." Alison told me as she got off the stool after gulping her juice down.

"Don't give a damn," I shrugged whilst eating a slice of cucumber.

"Where are you guys going?" Russell questioned curiously.

"For a sleepover. There's a small party later, so I won't be back until tomorrow." She said nonchalantly.

"Aren't you thirteen or shit? You're too underage to be partying," Kylen raised a brow as Alison scoffed.

"I turn sixteen next month, bye." She laughed.