𝐗𝐕𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"I've missed you at school, but I'm so glad you're coming tomorrow." I patted Drake's head gently.

"Yeah. I've been enjoying it here but I've missed you terribly," he smiled as I cooed.

"You've gotten fat. You've been sleeping and eating for a whole week," I lightly pinched his cheek and he scowled.

"No I haven't, I gained just a little but I'm nowhere near fat," Drake pouted while I laughed.

"I'm joking, you're still handsome." I kissed his cheek.

"I know right. You've finally admitted it," he patted his chest as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, I have to get going soon. I've been here since 8AM and it's already 4PM." I checked my watch.

"Why don't you sleep over babe? I really want your company," he pulled me closer to him on the couch.

"I can't. I have to go and watch Kylen practice I do that every Thursday." I gave him a sad smile. "Speaking of which, he has been avoiding me all week."

"He doesn't give half a fuck as I do. Please Alora, we'll get pizza and watch your favorite movies. Please stay," Drake took my hand, staring at me with so much hope.

"Fine, I'll stay then. We can watch Barbie, I've missed a couple of episodes." I grinned when he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever babe, did I tell you how gorgeous you look today?" He leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"Oh please Drake, cut the shit. I'm just wearing a t-shirt and shorts—"

"My t-shirt, which makes it so much better." He smirked.

"You left it at my house and I really liked it, so what happened is that I took ownership of it." I gave him an innocent smile.

"I don't mind at all, it's okay. It suits you," he trailed his eyes slowly over me before licking lips.

"You're making that horny face again," I laughed as his brown eyes met mine.

"Yeah. I can't help myself, you're getting more and more beautiful every fucking day and I just can't control myself," his brown eyes stared into my blue ones.

"Drake—"

"No Alora, I have to say it. Why won't you say yes? I'd do so much for you if you were mine, give you the whole world and we'd make such a cute couple." He stroked my hair as I sighed.

"It's complicated Drake—"

"What's so complicated? Why don't you go ahead and be honest that you don't like me then? Do you find me unattractive?"

"No I don't, you're good-looking and I like you, but I'm just not ready to make a decision—"

"It's pretty unfair how you don't take other people's feelings into consideration," Drake looked angry as I abruptly stood up and took my bag.

"I'm not in the mood for this, I don't have the energy Drake. Not today." I stormed out of the mansion and got into my car.

I sped off to Kylen's basketball practice centre as I resisted the tears that threatened to spill. I felt very overwhelmed.

Both Drake and Taylor deserved an explanation, they wanted answers. It was unfair to both of them because I had both given them a chance to prove themselves to me.

I had given in to Taylor and now I was unsure of which gender I actually wanted. Or who I actually wanted.

At this point I didn't anyone. I didn't want Taylor or Drake, I just wanted Kylen. I wanted him to just hug me and console me as I expressed my emotions. I just wanted my best friend.