𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

I watched in shock as Kylen downed his fifth shot as though it were water. The alcohol barely seemed to be affecting him and he still looked sober.

"Are you sure you don't want one?" He raised a brow but I shook my head.

"No, why?"

"You're looking at me so intently, as though you want to kiss me or something," he smirked, his eyes glancing to the others who were either dancing to the music, smoking, making out or laughing over a conversation.

"Ew, stop. Okay, give me one." I sighed and he chuckled deeply.

"The kiss or the alcohol? 'Cause I can give you both." He smirked before handing me a glass full of the clear liquid. I rolled my eyes playfully then impulsively downed the whole thing, immediately regretting it as my throat burned, my stomach beginning to warm up.

"What is this shit?" I gagged as I inspected the glass in disgust.

"It is quite strong, but it's not that bad. You should try the red one, now that is some real shit." Russell walked up to us, sitting in his previous place with a vape pen between his lips.

"Where's Eve?" I asked curiously, staring at him in the dimness of the neon blue and red lights.

"I don't really know, the last time I saw him, he was speaking to a girl, I think I know her-"

"Amelia?"

"Yeah, that." He adjusted the glasses over his eyes. Yeah. I knew it. They were one hundred percent bloodshot right now.

"Wow Russ, are you that high?" I gave him a bewildered expression.

"You have no fucking idea. Andy gave me this other blend, I can barely feel my soul right now." He shook his head slowly.

"And how much was it?"

"Well I think I have a hundred bucks in my pocket left, so I spent about, one? No, two thousand." He nonchalantly blew out a thick cloud of smoke from his lips. "He's downstairs if you want some."

"No thanks, how will you ever have a stable life with this behaviour?" I questioned curiously.

"Stable? I'm perfectly stable, you just don't know what living is, Chubs." He faked a smile and I rolled my eyes.

"We need to look for Everett and Amelia," I trailed off as Sasha walked towards us.

"Hey guys, I'm here to join the fun." She beamed at us, and she was clearly the centre of attention at the party. Despite wearing a long-sleeved black dress with a zip in the middle, literally all the guys in the room were staring at her.

Sasha was dark-skinned and extremely beautiful, her blonde, silky hair in two pigtails and she had some professional makeup on her Barbie-like face. Multiple girls envied her it was clear why. She was drop-dead gorgeous.

"Thank goodness you're here," I got up to hug her. We got along so well, she was a great listener and makeup artist, and she was a girl of substance. I loved hanging out with Sasha and for the first time, I approved of Russell's choice in women.

"Hey baby," Russell smiled as soon as her attention was on him. She leaned to give him a kiss, and he didn't hesitate to squeeze her ass to prove a point to those watching. I didn't blame him, they were both eye-catching.

"How did such a sweet girl like you end up with him? It intrigues me," Kylen stared at the both of them.

"I know it does, I just love him." She shrugged with a smile, "he has a different side to him."