𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

Traffic Lights ~ Sarah Kays

Alora and Amelia' s birthday had been such a blast.

The teenage party, that is.

There had been a lot of drinking, smoking, a lot of gaming and many other entertaining things. We ended up going to bed at three in the morning then slept throughout the morning.

I loved waking up next to my best friend, Alora. My girlfriend. I loved holding her close to me while I slept, and feeling her warmth against my body truly gave me a certain comfort that I could never get from anyone else.

While everyone else woke up around ten am, the two of us slept until one pm. We were woken up by the loud music that had begun to play downstairs and could not fall back asleep after that.

Alora and I got ready together, most of the time being taken up by us making out or taking pictures. After getting ready, we joined everyone else downstairs.

This time, the adults were arriving and some people who weren't part of the intimate circle were leaving.

We spent the day eating, swimming, conversing over anything and everything while the preps for the final dinner took place.

I absolutely loved spending time with Alora. She was my little ray of sunshine, the reason why my life still had a purpose.

Drake had disappeared off the face of the ship and I couldn't be more grateful. Good riddance. I didn't hesitate to kiss and hug Alora whenever and wherever I wished, like the proper boyfriend I was.

At sunset, Alora and I went for a little private wine-tasting on the deck of the ship, having some quality time together and enjoying the beautifully golden horizon sinking slowly.

We ended up tongue-kissing on the table but still, it was fucking fantastic. An unforgettable event that we both enjoyed.

Once it was evening time, we went to prepare for the birthday dinner that would take place in a few hours. We showered together and I easily changed into a dapper, black suit with some shiny, matching designer shoes to finish the look.

For the first time, my blonde hair was neatly gelled back and I thought I looked decent. I wanted to look good for her special day.

"Aloe, baby, are you ready yet?" I asked while entering the closet.

I found her standing in front of the body-length mirror, inspecting herself in the shimmery, sleeveless black dress that swallowed her voluptuous, hourglass figure to perfection. The deep V-neck flattered her cleavage, the large slit showing her silky leg off and I had to swallow hard upon the breathtaking sight.

"Well?" She twirled, smiling at how mesmerised I was by her. Even her makeup enhanced her already existent beauty, I felt proud to have her as mine.

"You look so fucking beautiful, Aloe. I swear, no one can compare to this rare beauty," I moved towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she giggled.