𝐈𝐗

Kylen^^

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"I'm excited. What's the dress code?" I asked Amelia excitedly.

"White or black. Anything along those lines really," she shrugged as we walked down the corridor. It was a Thursday morning and I was inquiring about the sleepover.

"That should be good. How many girls did you invite?"

"Hmm, about ten to fifteen girls," she held my hand gently.

"That's a good amount. It could get difficult to control if you invited a large number of people," she hummed in strong agreement. Before she could even respond, I noticed a few guys rushing down the corridor all the way to the fields.

I felt someone grab me along with the fleeing guys and suddenly, I was running too. I looked up at Kylen with a strong glare, before speaking up with an annoyed look.

"What have you done now?" I shook my head as we finally stopped in the middle of the green soccer field.

"Spray painted one of the teacher's cars," he laughed hard as I tried to catch my breath.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" My voice was exasperated as he laughed even harder.

"He gave the whole class detention, so I took one for the team." He exhaled slowly after recovering.

"Took one? What the fu-"

"Kylen Vermont! In my classroom now, and you too." The beet red teacher screamed as the guys hollered. I gasped at her pointing at me.

"But I wasn't a part of it!" I tried to defend myself but she walked away. "You did it again Kylen, way to fucking go."

"Look on the bright side, we could get some random punishment and then, no learning for us-"

"I want to learn Kylen! I care about my grades, actually, I care about my reputation. This is the hundredth fucking time you're dragging me into your mess!" I was suddenly feeling very upset.

"Okay Aloe, I'm sorry for dragging you into my mess for the hundredth fucking time. Happy?" He raised his brows and I sucked my teeth.

We got to the teacher's class and I noticed Everett and Russell in there as well. I was the only girl there and they gave me a questioning look, knowing damn well that I hadn't taken part in the malice.

"Now, all of you are going on punishment. You're going to go and sell my flowers from the agricultural sector of the school and make at least ten dollars, or else you get detention for the whole week. Capisce?" She spoke seriously.

Kylen crossed his arms with a scoff and none of the guys responded but gave her blank, mocking stares.

All of them were daring and challenging, so to stop ourselves from getting severe punishment, I responded.

"Great. Get on with it." She clapped her hands and we all left the classroom.

"She's probably failing to get them sold because she's not appealing to the eye, neither are the flowers," Everett and all of them laughed loudly.

"Hahah, very funny boys. Because of your stupid asses, I'm stuck selling these ugly flowers," I pouted as I carried a flower pot and placed it in the wheelbarrow.

"She said it too. I guess it really is true," Russell laughed as we all put the flower pots into the wheelbarrow.

We had to drive all the way to the school market to sell the flowers. I sat in between Kylen and Everett as many people came to see the flowers, more like see the hot guys I was surrounded by.