𝐗𝐗𝐕

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

“A lot of fixtures took place during the weekend and we’d like to recognise a few achievements that were made,” the principal spoke as he pulled out a bunch of medals.

“A lot, my legs hurt from cheerleading,” Amelia rolled her eyes as I giggled.

“So, we will begin with the academic sector. There was a quiz competition which took place on Saturday, and two individuals were recognised for their active participation. Let’s congratulate Sam Miller and Avery Payton.” The entire school applauded. “However, there was a winner who attained a gold medal and the Quiz trophy, and that is Alora Vincento.” I smiled widely as people cheered. I made my way to the stage and shook the principal’s hand before receiving my awards.

“Congratulations.” Drake whispered into my ear when I sat back down.

“Thank you.” I whispered back with a grin.

“Moving to the non-academic sector, we have some results from swimming, soccer and basketball.” He spoke up and a significant murmuring arose among the people.

“First off, the school came first in the soccer match against Maple High School, congratulations to the team. Edward Rivers was awarded the best goalkeeper for the event, and Drake Lewiston was awarded the best striker and the man of the match, attaining two gold medals and a silver trophy.” The school once again applauded as I stared at my boyfriend in awe. He was really good at what he did.

After receiving his awards on the stage, I kissed his cheek as my way of congratulating him. I whispered to him, mentioning how proud of him I was and I could tell he really appreciated it with the way he was smiling the whole time.

“Moving on to swimming, we’d like to congratulate Asher, Kaylee and Taylor for making it to the swimming finals which will be held this upcoming Friday.” I clapped with everyone else, making a mental note to congratulate Taylor. we still talked here and there, but it proved to be complicated because she had deep feelings for me.

“I'm straight, but I have to mention how hot Taylor literally looks when she’s swimming,” I heard a girl behind me mention.

“Same, I actually tried to shoot my shot but she wasn’t interested. I think she’s committed to Avery,” I couldn’t help but eavesdrop.

“Hmm, I don’t think so. Avery is just a fuck buddy, she probably has her eye on someone but no one knows who.” The previous girl articulated confidently.

“Whoever she is, I think she’s such a lucky bitch. Avery and some other girls told me that Taylor gives the best oral ever.” The discussion was cut short when the principal began to announce the basketball results that everyone was eager to know about. It was a very prominent and well-respected sport within the school.

“Now, the school is proud to announce that one of our students made it into the national basketball team on Sunday, yesterday, after participating in the match against seven schools. We came first and this individual received five gold medals, one silver medal and two basketball trophies. Congratulations to Kylen Vermont for this spectacular accomplishment.” The entire school erupted into a deafening applause and everyone turned their heads in search of the handsome, tall guy but he never appeared.

“We've unfortunately gotten word that he is currently absent, but I’d also like to announce that he has received an email and a few things from the NBA and he is being considered for a sporting scholarship by one of the best sporting universities in the world, so once again, let’s give another big round of applause for Kylen.” Despite the fact that he wasn’t present, the school managed to scream and cheer abnormally loud upon hearing the news.