𝐗𝐗𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

21 - Theme Song:
Summer 16 ~ Dylan Matthew

𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑒 (𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘨𝘭)

"You're coming to pick me up right now? But I haven't showered, I'm still in my pyjamas," I laughed nervously

"It doesn't matter. I can wait for you to finish getting ready," Drake said from the other end of the line and I grinned.

"Aw, you're really sweet," I went up the stairs and headed straight to my bathroom.

"Do you like plants or gardening? I know you do." He inquired and I squealed.

"Of course I do, I love flowers. I have a little garden in the backyard," I took my thick towel from the rack. "I was planning to spend my Saturday morning sleeping."

Our relationship was still new but I was starting to like him more and more with each passing day. We had four hour calls late at night, texted back and forth early in the morning, and we were always together at school; whether we were having lunch, doing our homework, playing sports or attending the same clubs. We had a lot of things in common and I was starting to see a different side to Drake.

Kylen and I hadn't talked or seen each other since the time he decided to go out with his girlfriend. I was pretty upset with him, and I didn't bother looking for him anymore.

I thoroughly enjoyed my boyfriend's company, and I was certain that Kylen was not happy about us being together, but I didn't mind anymore. I was dating his worst enemy, but he had to grow up and be mature, acknowledging that things won't always go his way.

"Well, change of plans for you. Don't you want to hang out with your man?" He sounded sexy through the phone.

"I totally do, I kinda miss you." I blushed lightly as I turned the taps of water on in the shower.

"I definitely miss you babe, I can't wait to see you again. And spend my weekend with you back at my house," I accidentally looked at the mirror and found myself smiling so widely.