𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

Alora and I didn't make it to the bed when we began to heavily make out against the locked door

I couldn't resist her any longer. I wanted her, all of her.

She sighed as I gently bit on her bottom lip, my tongue slipping out to caress it before entwining it with hers. God, she tasted like Heaven.

My hands settled on her ass as I kissed the life out of her, suckling and biting against the tender, sensitive skin on her neck, resulting in her body shivering and a series of goosebumps simmering over her flawless skin.

"You're so pretty, I could die Aloe," I murmured while kissing her nipple through the material, earning a sweeter sigh from her. I could tell she wanted this just as much as me.

Her thighs were clenching and her nipples were getting harder, and the more I kissed her, the stronger the smell of her beautiful arousal became.

After discarding my jacket somewhere on the bed, I let her unfasten the buttons of my shirt while my hand found her wet slit. Fucking hell, she was drenched. Sexy.

"Kylen, oh," she whispered when I opened her with two fingers, letting the middle finger run across the middle gently without entering her.

I felt her tender pussy lips pulse beneath my skin, causing me to bite my lip and stroke her slightly. I teased her clit, making brief presses before moving my attention down to her slit.

Once she had unbuttoned all of them, I removed my hand from her pussy then shamelessly brought them to my lips, tasting her wetness with a deep hum. She blushed, avoiding eye contact for a brief moment before returning her gaze to me.

"I want you to be in control of me today, as my future husband, Kylen." She tiptoed high to wrap her arms around my shoulders, pressing a hot kiss against my lips.

The thought alone fucking excited me.

"I would love that. Maybe for tonight, we can pretend… to be husband and wife," I murmured, my hand running down her cheek and stroking it with my thumb.

Her cerulean eyes gazed up at me with a beautiful twinkle, and she smiled slowly, placing her hand against mine.

"That would be the best way to end my special day, being your wife for tonight," she whispered before going down on her knees, her doe eyes looking up at me with a mixture of seduction and innocence, it killed me.

I could feel my erection pressing against my trousers as she looked at my bulge, her tiny hand squeezing gently and I hissed. Alora bit her lip, then hooked her hands over my belt.

I watched with a smile as she loosened it, then moved to unfasten the button and tug the zip down to reveal my Calvin Klein's underneath.

She looked at me in question, and I only winked, encouraging her to go further. I couldn't wait to feel her mouth on me, taking me good until the pleasure spilled into her mouth.