𝐗𝐋𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

I watched with a smile as my best friend and boyfriend flipped a crepe in the pan, his massive, veiny bicep flexing upon the effortless movement.

No one talked about how sexy a man was in the kitchen. And Kylen was pushing all the right buttons.

"So, you done staring, or would you like me to undress too?" He asked without looking back at me and bit my bottom lip.

"What would you do if I asked you to undress?" I tilted my head and he chuckled.

"Undress, it's that simple." He shrugged his powerful, sharp shoulders and I giggled, moving over to wrap my arms around his waist from behind. I really was that short.

"The food smells delicious. I can't wait to taste," I lay my head against his defined back muscles that rippled against my cheek with each movement he made.

"And I can't wait to taste you, baby," his body vibrated and I could feel my core heating up slowly.

"Stop it Ky, it's so early in the morning,"

"It's 12 noon," he deadpanned but I rolled my eyes when I let him go.

"Anyway, we'll be going for a little drive today, after we finish working on the garden, playing basketball in the court and setting up a few things for dinner." He informed me and I squealed, thinking about how exciting the drive was going to be. He always knew what I needed at the right time.

We had breakfast together laughing over the most random things until I uncontrollably choked on my cappuccino and he had to pat my back a couple of times. Then we planted brand new daisies and two sunflowers: one for Ky and one for me.

We also took time to play basketball as planned, but after running around a lot and shooting countless hoops (actually, after failing to beat Kylen because of his tall stature) I got onto his back and he carried us home.

We took a long shower together before dressing casually and afterwards, we managed to get herbs and ingredients for dinner then left the house for a drive at sunset.

The perfect, saturated hues of the sun filtered through the clear sky and I took in a large breath of clean, crisp fresh air straight from the forestry. This place definitely calmed my nerves and the more I thought about it, the more I decided that this is where I wanted to stay.

We got to a beautiful cliff that overlooked the vast, stretching greenery below and a breathtaking scenery of the pellucid azure ocean in the distance. Kylen watched me in amusement as I gasped and squealed, getting out of the car quickly to see the rare view before me.

"Beautiful, hmm?" I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders.

"Yes. Do you remember what we said when you were sixteen and I was fifteen?"