𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

26 - Theme song:
Airplane ~ Moonessa ft. Max Oazo

I slowly blinked my eyes as I heard Kylen speaking incoherently to someone. The room was still dark and when I looked at the clock, it read 4.02AM.

How could he be answering a call at four in the fucking morning?

"Kylen," I nudged him to shut up.

"Your boyfriend wants to speak to you. He called but you wouldn't wake up, so I had to answer," he handed me my phone and I frowned slowly.

"I hope you didn't say anything terrible to him." I whispered while receiving and covering the microphone before he could respond.

"I don't have any time for that. I'm going back to sleep," he scoffed while pulling the sheets over his head.

"Hello?" I answered curiously.

"Hey babe. What's pretty boy doing in your room at four in the morning?" There was a slight hint of envy and jealousy.

"Oh. We had a sleepover like we usually do—"

"I thought you weren't speaking. What happened to that?" Drake's voice was low.

"Well, we sorted things out. He's my best friend, there's no way I can't forgive him." I got up to leave the room so I wouldn't disturb Kylen. Besides, he was very nosy so I didn't want him in my relationship business.

"Oh, well what can I say?" He chuckled nervously. "But I called to hear your voice, I just really missed you."

"Aw, that's really sweet. I'm glad you called, it means a lot." I smiled while closing the bathroom door.

"Yeah of course. And just to check if you were sleeping well." His tone was gentle but I could tell there was something he wanted to address.

"Thank you, Drake. Are you sure everything is okay? If there's anything you want to say, feel free. I'm here for you." There was a long silence on the other end and I checked if he was still on the line, and he was.

"My parents want me to board a plane to Malaysia, where they currently are, so we can spend time together as a family. The entire Lewiston family is currently there, my cousins, grandparents, everyone." He sighed heavily and my brows rose slowly.

"Oh. And how are you feeling? When is this?"

"Like in an hour. The driver is actually outside right now and I'm a little upset because now I can't play the soccer game. I can't even spend time with you either," he sounded devastated as I gasped softly.

"Oh no. When did they tell you about this?" I was in shock.

"They called at around midnight, I'm sure time zones are different. I wanted to say no, but I can't, I have no one here. And maybe they want to patch things up but I can't really forgive them so easily, you know?" I hummed at his statement, attentively listening to him.