𝐗𝐕

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Bipolar ~ Bahari

I was casually laying on my bed, writing my homework when my phone started ringing. The caller ID read Taylor and I quickly answered it.

"Hey gorgeous," she spoke through the phone as I blushed.

"Hey Taylor," I lay my head on the pillow.

"You didn't come to school today? I'm assuming you didn't have lessons?"

"Yeah. I spent my day sleeping and eating, I literally just came out of the shower a few moments ago." I laughed and she joined me.

"Wow. I've come to realize that I haven't seen you for a whole week," her voice was shocked.

"Oh yes actually. It's been so long, the Literature teacher has been sick so there was no reason for me to come when you also do." I found myself pouting as I sat up and stared at myself in the mirror.

After my shower, I hadn't bothered with any proper clothes, casually dressed in a white Calvin Klein sports bra and some matching small shorts.

"I see. I've been going crazy without you," Taylor sighed while I smiled to myself.

"Really? I'm sure I'll see you soon," I bit my lip.

"Of course I will, open your window." My heart leaped at her words.

"M-My window?" I quickly got up and pushed it open. I saw her standing below, waving her hand at me as I laughed like a maniac.

"What the fuck are you doing outside my house?" I was smiling widely as I scanned her. She was in an oversized black Nike hoodie with some matching joggers and some Nike shoes.

"I came to see you, what else? Come down here," she gestured as I placed my arms over the ledge.

"I'm not even dressed for the occasion-"

"I don't give a damn if you literally come down here in your underwear. I'll be patiently waiting," she stuffed her hands into her pockets and gave me a smirk.

"Okay. Give me a few minutes," I closed my window and quickly went to my closet to change. I pulled on some leggings and pulled a black Nike hoodie similar to hers on. I took some shoes then quickly descended the stairs. Alison and mom were in the kitchen as usual, where they always hung out.

"Alora! Where are you going?" My Mom asked as I stopped in my tracks and rolled my eyes.

"Out."

"That's not an adequate answer. Come here," I sighed slightly but went anyways.

"What's up? I have to go and see my friend right now. She's waiting for me outside."

"Really? Why don't you invite them in so we can say hi?" I groaned loudly at my Mom's request.

I was a bit skeptical at how she'd react if she realized that Taylor was lesbian. Dad was cool with it, but I feared Mom's reaction.

"No, I can't-"

"It's either that or you're not going out." She crossed her arms with a smug face.

"Seriously, Mom?" I gaped my mouth in amusement.

"Ah, I see. It's your boyfriend isn't it?" She gave me a knowing smile which made me laugh.

"I don't have a boyfriend. I'll see you later." I shook my head before walking out of the door.

Taylor was patiently waiting for me outside and looked up when I got out. She smiled widely and I returned it.

"What took you so long?" She tilted her head.