𝐈

Started: 10 August 2021
Tue - 5:00AM

Imagine ~ Ariana Grande

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"Where is it? Damn it," I paced around my room, occasionally glancing at my watch as I realized that I was going to be late for school. Again.

"Aren't you supposed to be going to school?" My little sister Alison leaned on my door step with her small arms crossed.

Whereas I was brunneous with bright light blue eyes, my sister was dark-haired with chocolate brown eyes. She looked nothing like me or my father, instead, she looked a lot like my mother. Many people thought them to be sisters.

"Did you take my charger? I'm staying for detention and I need it." I stopped to face her.

"Yes actually, mine stopped working," she held up my familiar white charger.

"Stop taking my stuff, it's annoying and I don't like it." I snatched it from her before stuffing it into my bag.

"Okay, calm your titties, mom's getting me a new one today." She shrugged carelessly as I shut my door and walked past her.

"Aren't you supposed to be leaving too?" I questioned whilst descending the large winding marble staircase.

"Nope. My stream isn't going to school today," Alison got onto the kitchen stool then unlocked her phone. She was only fifteen, turning sixteen but she liked acting as though she was already legal.

"Lucky you. Tell Mom and Dad I said bye," I took my car keys and a yogurt before leaving the mansion.

I walked over to my newly personalised brand new nude Porsche car. My father, Lorenzo, owned one of the most prominent car dealerships and he was ever inquiring if I needed a new car or if I was happy with the model.

After slipping in, I turned the ignition on then started the radio. I quickly reversed out of the garage then drove out of the premises and straight to school.

Since my parents and relatives mainly spoke English and Italian, we weren't really exposed to the German language that much, so because of that, we went to one of the most prominent International English-speaking schools.

I parked in an open spot because someone had decided to be an ass and park in my usual spot. Neither did I have the energy nor the time to get the person to park in their own spot.

I could tell that I was quite late considering the amount of people that were already bustling in the school, focused on attending their next lesson and some focused on chatting with their friends.

After locking my car, I made my way to the school and went straight to my locker. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone or even be concern about what other people were doing.

"Hmm, Literature," I whispered to myself as I checked my timetable.

As I was in the midst of pulling out the appropriate books, a large hand was placed on my locker.

"Hey babe," the familiar, annoying voice spoke and I made a secret eye roll before facing him.

"What do you want, Drake?" I questioned in a bored tone.

"Whoa. What crawled up that fine ass and died today? I just came to say hi," he winked before licking his lips.

Drake had been one of the guys who enjoyed annoying me and basically never left me alone in peace. He was usually breathing at my neck half of the time but overall, he was a very sweet guy.