𝐗𝐗𝐗

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"What would you like for your ice-cream order?" I asked the man behind the counter.

"What flavour do you think my girlfriend would like? She's over there," he gestured to a girl who was settled by the window and I cooed.

"She seems like a strawberry and raspberry fusion type of person," I said cautiously, "however if things go South, please don't kill me."

"No worries. It's just, she asked me to get her any flavour and I don't want to disappoint her you know," he disclosed his worry and I smiled.

This was so sweet, why couldn't all guys be like him?

"You won't disappoint her, I'm sure you've made a huge impact by bringing her here," I remarked while scooping some raspberry and strawberry ice-cream and putting it into a cute pink cup.

I topped it with chopped strawberries, raspberries and pistachio nuts, after asking about her allergens of course.

I made him a chocolate mint one and after he left, I shook my head with a smile. They were still both new to the game, and I could tell by how shy they were around each other.

I was wiping a table when my phone started vibrating in my pocket. Pulling it out, I fought the heat that crept up my neck upon seeing the caller ID.

"Do you ever leave me alone?" I said playfully after answering.

"Do you want the honest truth, Alora?" I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"No. What do you want?"

"That's no way to speak to your man," I nearly burst out laughing ludicrously but immediately realised that I was at work.

"Now, don't get ahead of yourself Kylen, I'm asking you to behave." My voice was stern.

"Nah, I say whatever the fuck I want. In fact, I was thinking you get a tattoo of my name—"

"If that's all you want to say, I'm cutting the call now."

"Okay chill Aloe. I'm picking you up after your evening shift, your Dad can't collect you." He informed me.

"That's okay, I finish at around half eight, almost nine. I'll save you your favourite ice-cream."

"I love you Aloe," there was something so different about the way he said it these days, or maybe I was just delusional.

"I love you more Ky." It was almost a whisper and after cutting my call, I got back to work.

After Drake went to Malaysia, we've been so disconnected. So… distant. Sometimes, okay maybe most of the time, I forgot to contact him. Sometimes, he didn't respond and that was good as of now.