𝐕

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Remedy ~ Alesso ft. Connor Maynard

I felt a tad bit guilty as I took my bag and slipped out of my room, leaving Kylen oblivious and peacefully asleep. He never swerved or woke up until he felt satisfied with his amount of rest.

I gently closed the door then went downstairs to where Drake was already waiting. He was having a chat with my mom and Alison, who had seen him a couple of times and thought he was perfect for me.

"Hey Alora, you never told me that you were going for a party," Mom gave me an excited look as I sighed.

"Oh. It must have skipped my mind, I am actually." I walked into the kitchen as Drake turned to face me.

"Hey Alora, you look great," he commented as his eyes digested my outfit. I was dressed in a white shirt dress with some sneakers then had my hair straightened to perfection and my makeup simple but on point. I was wearing a denim jacket on top of the outfit then a denim headband to match it.

"Thank you," I smiled with a faint blush. He himself was appareled in some perfectly fitting blue jeans, a white shirt and some sneakers too. His curly hair was still the same but shone under the bright lights in the kitchen.

"Are you two together? Because I totally ship you guys!" Alison looked excited as she probed.

"Ehm, no. Drake is just a good friend-"

"Well, when are you guys going to make it official? You're so cute together," Mom chimed in as my jaw dropped. Even Drake looked taken aback.

"I really like your daughter but I don't think we're ready to have a relationship yet," he spoke in the utmost respectful voice.

"He actually said 'yet'! Wow, you're really lucky big sis." Alison tilted her head with a smile.

"Yeah thanks. I think we have to get going now," I took his hand and basically pulled him out of the house with me.

"Wow, your family is pretty awesome." He commented as he unlocked his blue Ferrari.

"That's just the half of it." I laughed as he opened the door for me. "What a gentleman you are,"

"I know hey, only for a beautiful and special lady like you." Drake smirked widely when my cheeks tainted red.

"Do you ever take a break with compliments?" I joked once he was settled in the driver's seat.

"For you, nah." I laughed as he started the ignition and drove out of the gates.

We listened to some music and made jokes on the way to his party. I wasn't fazed by the huge four storey house that was situated in the beautiful hills, surrounded by nature because I knew Drake's parents were filthy rich.

You'd never guess him to be so loaded because he never bragged about it or even talked about his family to anyone. He wore normal clothes too and was a very humble person. That's what I liked about him.

"This party seems to be good," I commented as he opened the door for me and held out his hand to help me out.

"Yeah. I didn't invite everyone and anyone, like Russell does." He mentioned one of the popular guys that was ever throwing free large parties that often spiraled out of control and involved the police afterwards. He was one of Kylen's guy best friends. Drake never got along with both of them.

"Nice. How many people did you invite?" I questioned as we walked into the mansion, holding hands as usual.

"Hmm, about twenty-five people. That was good enough for me, the guard will keep the gatecrashers away." We both laughed as we walked through the marble corridor. I could hear the music faintly playing as we headed to an open door.