𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

23 - ♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Softcore ~ The Neighbourhood

"Kylen, wake up." I shook him vigorously, and he groaned in protest. I had already showered and I was dressed in a white jogger with a matching long-sleeved crop top then some Jordan shoes. 

"Hmm? Leave me alone, I was having a good dream," he pushed me away before pulling the blankets back over his head.

"Kylen, it's the family picnic day, we have to go shopping," I carefully climbed on top of his body, wrapping my tiny arms around him. 

"Alora, go away. I mean it," his voice was muffled as I laughed obnoxiously loud. 

"But we're going to be late, it's already nine—" I gasped upon finding myself flat on the floor after Kylen basically woke up with panic written all over his face. 

"Nine? Why— but the clock says fiv— it's five in the fucking morning?!" His deep voice thundered in utter shock. 

"That was the only way to wake you up," I rubbed my painful ass, "come on, we need to go shopping. We're going to be late Ky." I basically jumped into his laps, but he was stiff, giving me a venomous glare. 

"You disturbed my peaceful sleep, at five in the morning. Alora you—" he took a deep breath before pushing me away. I was cackling in amusement, rolling over on his bed as he walked to the bathroom. I swear he was so dramatic for no reason at all—

"I LOVE YOU!" I called out to him but he didn't respond. He'd get over it, and he can kiss my fucking ass if he thinks that I'll apologise. 

"You know, I have no idea why we're going shopping at this time," he walked back into the room after some time, pulling his t-shirt off and running a hand through his wavy hair.

The picnic is starting early and we're going to be buying so much stuff from the store," I held my knees against my chest, giving him a sweet smile.

"Yeah yeah. Kylen and Alora always have to do the donkey work around here," I burst out laughing at his mocking, high-pitched tone, getting up from the bed and skipping over to him.

"Aren't you excited to be shopping with me? Your best friend?" I tiptoed to wrap my arms around his strong neck, and he looked down at me with a smirk. 

"Shopping? Meh, not really, but maybe fucking—" 

"Stop it, stop being a weirdo," I wrinkled my nose as one of his hands squeezed my ass, "and keep your filthy claws from my precious butt. It belongs to a guy, who is not you." I gave him an innocent smile while letting go of him. 

"Hah! You mean your basic boyfriend? Tchuh, he can go to hell," Kylen gestured a thumb, the distaste evident in his voice. 

"He's not basic, he's really sweet and caring, he values me." I sat on the bed as Kylen leaned against the bookshelf. 

"Probably, but tell me, what thrill is he bringing into your life?" He raised his brows inquisitively. 

"Well we go on dates—" 

"Sexually." He added with a sly grin. 

"That's confidential," Kylen scoffed at my response, pushing himself off the shelf and walking towards me. 

In no time, his body hovered above mine and his verdigris eyes were focused on me. His hand reached out to push some hair out of my face before speaking. 

"He doesn't deserve you," he sucked his teeth, shaking his head slowly. 

"I don't think you're corre—"