𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

My face nuzzled in Kylen's chest as he held me tighter.

We were back home and everything had slightly been restored to normal. To my surprise, Dad had sold the old house and had moved in right next door to Steve's new property to make things easier for Kylen.

Yeah, we were truly two, inseparable families. This time, the houses had been renovated to adjoin using a long, spacious bridge-like corridor so we wouldn't have to struggle when visiting each other.

Mine and Kylen's room glass balconies faced each other as usual, so that was a bonus. The house was immaculate, modern and brand new, featuring a contemporary, dark-themed style that I knew my Dad had a lot to do with.

My mom, Maya, Danielle and Alison had packed all my new clothes and shoes into my spacious closet and I was truly grateful for the way my environment had changed. Standing by the window of my room no longer haunted me like it did before.

Kylen had finally agreed to talk things out with his father after I persuaded him in the countryside. We were there for two weeks, healing ourselves, removing the burden of our traumas and stress as we cried in each other's arms.

We also learnt how to love each other better and do things that can fulfill our relationship, learnt how to cook Russell's dishes, did a lot of gardening and made a whole lot of love. Kylen was a sex maniac, not that I was complaining.

We were currently sleeping in his massive king-sized bed and he was laying on his side, both his arms firmly wrapped around my body as though he wanted to make sure I didn't leave.

He was dead asleep, his chest heaving against my face and I found him cute. He was a deep sleeper and barely heard or reacted to anything while doing so and it had been like that for years.

It was always hard to tell when Kylen had nightmares because he often had sleep paralysis, but I was always alert for the change in his heartbeat and the tension of his muscles. Those aspects signalled me when things weren't right.

I sighed happily as I inhaled his natural, masculine musk, a fresh hint of grape and ocean combined. I loved his fragrance, it brought me so much nostalgia and tranquillity.

My slender legs wrapped around his strong ones, my front pressing against his and that's when he swerved an inch. I pressed harder, grinding slightly while feeling him twitch through the material of his boxers.

"Aloe," his sleepy deep, husky voice whispered and I felt my thighs clench.

"We have to get up, breakfast starts in about an hour," I kissed his neck gently, licking between the outline of his veins.

"What are you doing? Want me to fuck the sleep out of you?" His hand moved up to squeeze my ass.

"No," I giggled, "I just felt like treating you to some kisses."