𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

Kylen's first pov in the book, enjoy :)

I exhaled deeply as I took a long drag from the blunt that Russell had for me. I really needed something strong to ease my headache.

I stared at my phone, attempting to call Aloe for the hundredth time that morning. It was only three am but I already missed her so much.

I needed her to hug me so tight with her tiny arms and tell me that I'd be okay. She'd tell me that I have nothing to worry about because she would always be there for me.

I had played a bit of basketball to blow off some steam, but I ended up crying from the frustration of my problems. I had sat in the courts for a long while, wondering how my family had become so fucked up.

It was all Steve's fault. Had he not pursued his own selfish desires, then maybe we would have been able to keep up with the pretence that we were a happy family.

I remember all the times they used to scream at each other in the middle of the damn night, throw furniture at each other and at times, the police would get involved. In those times, I always went to Alora's room for a good night's rest. My sweet girl.

She was the only one who cared. She always made time for me, comforted me when I just wanted to cry and vent, or cheer me up when life felt like shit. I loved her so much, I couldn't even explain it.

"Baby please answer," I whispered, rubbing my forehead slowly, sighing in exasperation when it didn't go through.

"I think she's upset with you Kylen. You fucked up again," Russell came out of the house and sat on the chair opposite me.

"I swear I always get out of control whenever I'm around that man," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"She was only trying to help, you know? Maybe you need to apologise," he took a sip of his water.

"She's not even answering my calls," I sighed heavily.

"Well you drove off and left her, what do you expect?" His brows raised.

"It was in the moment. I promise you, I'm going to drive back if she doesn't answer again," I was about to call Alora again but Russell took my phone.

"Stop bothering her, you psycho. You'll sort it out in the morning, I'm sure she's at home and you know Mr. Vincento, especially if you've made his little girl upset." He smirked while I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll get ready go there in the morning," I gazed at the azure pool.

"I can tell that you're fucking crazy about Alora. Did you ask her out yet?" He inquired.

"Not yet. She's just so perfect, so kind to me, and sexy as hell."

"So what are you waiting for? Everett will sort his cousin out, buy him some chocolates or shit. Just take her," he smirked.