𝐗𝐈𝐗

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

I blinked my eyes open, and smiled slightly as I noticed Kylen's head comfortably placed on my still bare chest. My leg was wrapped around his strong hip and my hand was on his muscular back.

Being the coward and sensible person I was, I refused. I refused to let him touch me at all and he respected that decision. He didn't try to force me or make me feel guilty for not letting him have me. That's what I loved about him.

I slowly and carefully slipped out of bed then tiptoed to the bathroom. He stirred slightly but went back to sleep after grabbing the pillow and assuming it was me. I sighed happily once I was in, then started my morning routine. I felt like being productive for once.

I showered thoroughly then wrapped a towel around my body. I combed through my straight hair then got out of the bathroom and headed to my closet.

Kylen was still asleep so thank goodness for that. He was probably going to be asleep for the next one hour; it was only 6AM so he wasn't going to wake up yet.

I pulled on some black sexy lingerie because I felt nice, moisturized my skin then pulled a pair of light blue jeans on. I cursed internally as I realized that I had left my deodorant in my room on my nightstand.

I unconsciously walked out of my closet and headed into my room, my hands bunching my hair up to tie it into a bun.

"Holy fuck Aloe," I heard a deep, lazy voice say and I gasped in shock. My eyes averted to Kylen, who was still laying in bed, his blue-green eyes half-lidded as he stared at me with a smirk.

"Gosh, you really don't know how to mind your own business," I covered my chest and he chuckled.

"It's like you're trying to make my self-control levels evaporate lately," he sat up slowly while I took my deodorant.

"You're supposed to be asleep. You were a few seconds ago-"

"The warmth was no longer there and I wanted to feel your hair, but it wasn't there." I laughed loudly at his confession.

"You're obsessed. I literally couldn't breathe with the way you were squeezing me," I nudged him.

"True, you're the only person in this entire world that I'm fully obsessed with," Kylen got up from the bed.

I couldn't help but ogle his full, large muscles and abs, his caramel skin complimented by the faint morning sunlight and his hair dishevelled in a way that made him look... sexy.

"Are you done? So that I can fuck you now?" He smirked as I met his gaze.

"No one is fucking anyone Kylen. Bug off," I sucked my teeth while he laughed loudly and headed to my bathroom.

I pulled on a white crop top that hugged my chest. I was in the process of making the bed when I felt Kylen's arms wrap around my waist.

"I could get you arrested for touching me like this, you know?" I sighed when he placed his head on my shoulder.

"You want your handsome best friend to rot in jail? Why Aloe?" He whispered childishly as I shut my eyes tightly to gather some tolerance and a dose of patience. He was driving me crazy already and it was only six in the morning.

"That's where you belong really. I'd literally forget you even existed afterwards, oh, and I'll take your clothes," I smiled as he rocked us gently.

"A little too deep, too deep Aloe. I wake up, no good morning kiss, or an 'I love you Kylen', just a savage remark from you," he pouted sadly whilst letting my body go.