𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Under The Influence ~ Chris Brown

I woke up to kisses against my face, all over my skin and I furrowed my brows slowly.

I opened my eyes, coming face to face with a handsome Kylen. I smiled widely, pouting my lips for a kiss. This was so new and foreign, being romantic with my best friend.

“How was your sleep, baby?” He kissed my shoulder. He was already dressed up in a t-shirt and shorts.

“Great, considering you kept me up so I only slept for about four hours,” I yawned slightly, sitting up and inhaling the fresh morning air with a sweet hint of pine and nectar.

“Hahah. Well, if you like, I'll make some, amends,” he pushed some hair out of my face but I swatted his hand away. “I swear you haven’t gotten the hang of being romantic.”

“Same applies to you, Kylen. Where’s my fucking breakfast, and some roses? My pussy hurts like a bitch,” I pouted childishly as he laughed in pure amusement.

“We’re in the middle of a forest—”

“The roses, at least,” I raised my brows and he only smirked with a shrug, “I don’t want you anywhere near my pussy for the next two weeks.”

“But Aloe—”

“No negotiations, it's final baby,” I blew him a kiss while attempting to ignore the ache between my legs while I got out of bed. “And thank you for thinking ahead.” I took my clothes on the bed, pulling on the small shorts and baggy t-shirt. Well, his t-shirt that I stole months ago.

“You're welcome. Are you sure you don’t want one more fuck—”

“You're not tired? You're a sex psycho,” I laughed out loud.

“Of course. After getting a taste of you, I want more.” He winked and I only rolled my eyes, taking my clothes from last night and walking to the car.

After putting them in the backseat, I got into the passenger’s side, facing Kylen, who had already started the ignition.

“I had so much fun, thank you Ky,” I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

“Of course, anything for you. I had fun too, and I’d do it again if given the chance.” His thumb stroked my jaw while I smiled.

I felt so differently about Kylen now; I was immensely attracted to him and everything about him seemed so sexy and immaculate.

After what happened last night, it felt as though my emotional attachment to him had heightened. I felt this inexplicable desire and love for him, it was the first time I felt so intensely for someone. It felt like he was my only focus, my solace and happiness. What was happening to me?