𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Biting his lip, I watched as his large, veiny hand went further until he was pushing my panties aside, allowing his fingers to feel my heat.

My breath hitched and I bit back a moan, and he didn't hesitate to trail his thumb down my slick slit. A small whimper left my lips when he began to stroke me in a soothing circular motion, and it felt so surreal.

It was so different to how it felt with Drake. His movements were so effortless and natural, as though he already knew my body's sensitive spots. He turned me on and I got more aroused as he began to massage faster, his verdigris eyes studying my reactions to his touch.

"Kylen, oh," I sighed, tilting my head back when I felt his slender finger enter me. He dipped it into me, withdrawing before repeating those steps. My legs spread further apart to give him access, humming in pleasure upon his actions, moreover upon the sensation of his skin against mine.

His touch was so gentle and yet so igniting. The seductive look on his face made my womb stir, and my walls clenched tightly around his finger.

"So beautiful," he murmured while pacing his movements, my body rocking slightly and my eyes rolled in pleasure. It felt so damn good, his touch was magic.

I moaned when he found a weak spot, pressing it with his thumb while his finger kept thrusting into my sweet hole, giving me a rush of euphoria in my veins. Something was so sexy about Kylen touching me in this manner, I loved it.

I moaned softly while he fingered me, kissing my inner thigh as he did so. I was throbbing so hard and my womb was already tightening from the action.

I pouted when he removed his finger, slipping it into his mouth before giving me a wink. I couldn’t help the giggle that left my lips, and I watched him with so much desire when he removed his hoodie to reveal his ripped muscles and powerful, massive abs. Something was so different about seeing him shirtless right now.

After dropping it somewhere, he moved up to me before capturing me in a fierce kiss. It was full of intense fervour and passion; he was already unfastening the buttons on my skirt. As though we had both been waiting for this moment for so long.

His tongue merged with mine, his taste pleasing my taste buds as he licked my bottom lip, proceeding to bite it afterwards.

My head tilted back the more he kissed me with so much power, and eventually they began to descend to my neck, where he didn't hesitate to suckle and bite my sensitive skin.

The stings signalled me that he was marking me, and something was particularly sexy about that. Something was so arousing about the pain, it felt satisfying.

Licking my jaw, he managed to get my skirt off, and soon his dark eyes were eagerly gazing at my chest. My nipples had already hardened through the material and he easily noticed this, his hand briefly squeezing my breast before he tugged the top up, leaving me in his favourite lingerie.