𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

Začít od začátku

"And what do you suggest I do about that?" I followed his gaze to his erection beneath the sheets.

"Touch yourself," I said boldly without thinking. His brows raised in surprise, his lazy verdigris eyes peering at me with interest. He was definitely amused.

"You're serious?"

"Does it look like I'm not?" I nodded my head towards his dilemma, "touch him, I know you want to."

Kylen smirked, his hand cruising down under the sheets. His other leg was arched, his foot against the mattress to push the sheets up.

He sharply inhaled for a second, his eyes closing and with the way his bicep was flexing, he was in action now. I bit my lip gently as he moved up and down his length, our gaze meeting while he did so. He looked so hot whenever his features craved for a release.

"Keep going, squeeze a little," I whispered, internally wondering where my confidence had come from. Kylen brought out the unexplored, wild side of me.

"Fuuuuck, Aloe," he sighed deeply, the sound of his deepening voice alone causing a wet warmth to ooze in my panties.

The veins clearly outlined his arms as he began to stroke himself harder, his head tilting back slightly and his mouth parting in pleasure.

"Imagine me, over that cock, riding you so good," I murmured against his ear, and he shivered slightly, his muscular chest heaving gently, and I bit my lip harder as my gaze cruised down his defined abs to the veins and faint strip of blond, pubic hair.

"You're killing me," Kylen groaned, clearly resisting a moan with the way his face was scrunched up.

"I'd tighten around you over and over again, invite you into my warmth like you belong there," I ran my hand gently over his sharp shoulder blade.

"I do belong there," he opened his eyes, and now they were wild with desire.

"You have to earn it," I giggled, watching him touch himself faster and harder. He tilted his head further into the pillows upon the agonising pleasure, and his skin was slowly reddening from the heat of his euphoria.

His gaped mouth made my nipples tighten, reminding me of just how we had spent our time in the countryside. Being there with him made me realise that I loved him with no limits, that I wanted him to be the man I grew old with, the man I'd raise our kids with, and the only man I'd give my entire heart to on a silver platter.

Except, he already had it in the palm of his hand. He had the full power to make or break me.

"You'd lick on my breasts while you go deeper into me, tainting and branding me as your own," I resumed with the fantasy and his groans were getting intense by the minute.

"Wouldn't you like that, Kylen? To be balls deep in me while I scream your name?"

"I'd fucking love it baby," his hooded eyes peered at me through his lashes and I thought I was going to come on the spot.

"I know you would, then you'd shoot your seed deep in me, and I'd milk every little drop," my voice grew sultry by the minute and Kylen was getting very tense while he stroked himself.

"Alora—"

"Oh, and I'd let go too, drenching you in my warmth while you give me your babies," I giggled, noticing the way his jaw was ticking and tightening.

"I promise you, Aloe, that when we're older, educated and stable, I'm going to fulfill your fantasy," he looked solemn as his hand moved a little slower over his cock. Something in me moved, and the thought of being away from him for so long ripped me apart.