After some time, we reached the airport. I carried Jenn to the jet, where our driver handled our luggage. I gently settled her into her seat, kissed her forehead, fastened her seatbelt, and helped the driver with the bags. Expressing my gratitude, I handed him a generous tip of €300.

Back inside the jet, I waited for takeoff. Exhaustion crept in, and I decided to take a nap; the flight was bound to be lengthy.

Seven hours later, we landed, and Jenn was already awake. She unfastened her seatbelt and kissed my cheek, her affectionate gestures gradually becoming more enticing. "Wake up," she whispered, her seductive tone making it clear what she had in mind, her hand wandering to my inner thigh and crotch. I stirred awake, meeting her gaze with a warning, "Don't start something you won't finish, Jennifer Lynn." I reciprocated by giving her a playful smack her ass.

She teased, "At least you're awake. Let's go; we have to hurry. We have eight hours until the gala." Jenn urged me, planting a quick kiss on my cheek.I nodded, grabbed our luggage, and noticed a familiar Bentley waiting for us. "How did your Bentley get here so quickly?" I asked, puzzled.Jenn chuckled, "I have my ways," and got into the passenger seat as I loaded our bags into the car. She started the engine and set the hotel's address in the GPS. Yawning, I started driving, and Jenn couldn't help but yawn as well. "Babe, you're making me sleepy," she noted as she stretched.

I apologized, "Sorry, I'm just jet-lagged, even though we had some rest." Jenn reassured me with a soft giggle, "It's okay, honey. You'll catch up on sleep when we head back with the kids."

"So no sex tonight?" I teased.

"Yes. Right now." Jenn leaned over the center console and pulled my sweats down a bit along with my boxers and managed to get my cock out. She spit on it then began to stroke it. "Fuck Jenn... you can't be doing thi-" I tried to speak but she wrapped her lips around my tip then began to deep throat my cock.

"Shit..." I groaned as I gripped the steering wheel with one hand and a handful of her hair in the other. I pushed down her head a bit and heard her choke and gag. "Just like that baby.." I groaned softly as she continued sucking and moving her head up and down.

"Fuck... I can't.. I can't do this." I pulled over into an alley and parked the car then moved my seat back and watched Jenn suck me off. Luckily the windows are covered with 5% tint so no one can see us.

She pulled away to continue stroking but I couldn't hold back any longer and instantly came all over her face. Jenn gasped and laughed softly as she wiped her face then leaned up and kissed me. I kissed back then gripped her throat softly. "Good girl.. do you love daddy?" I said to her in a seductive tone.

"Mhm" She said softly and nodded.

"Good." I kissed her neck softly then pulled up her shirt and began to massage her breasts. Jenn laid back and relaxed as I drove off again.

She grabbed some napkins and cleaned off her face completely before we arrived at the hotel. I took my hand off her breast then fixed my pants and tucked my cock back into my boxers. I got out after and then went to open Jen's door. She fixed her shirt before I opened the door then stepped out after.

We went inside while the bell hop took our luggage's to our room and valet took our car to the parking garage. We checked in then went to our room where Mariel and Rob were waiting for us in.

"Hellooooo!!!!" Rob said and greeted us.

"Hiiii!! Im gonna take a quick shower before we hang out and talk." Jenn giggled.