Gotta Go Fast -Sonic

"True. Let's go girls!" I said, singing that last part in my best Shania Twain impression.

They chuckle a little at my chaotic personality and we part ways to prepare for what's to come.

"Chan!" I said, catching up to him before he presses the elevator button.

He looks up to me, waiting for what I have to say.

"Don't buy plane tickets yet. Let me talk to Felix" I said, pleading with him desperately.

"I was going to wait anyways, he seemed pretty worked up and nobody makes smart decisions worked up" he said, giving me a quick comforting smile before pressing the button.

I nod to him and continue to Felix.

I look into the room to see him going ham on a punching bag. Bro is sending it flying every few punches. Maybe I should wait?

But then I notice him slow down and breath heavier than a few seconds ago. I squint to see better and I notice he's started crying. Yeah no I'm going in.

I open the door, closing it quietly behind me, and cautiously walk up to him. He's definitely not doing so hot right now.

"Baby look at me" I said, standing close to him but not touching him.

He looks in my direction. Eyes full of tears, nose red. His eyes hold a sadness and rage I've never seen before.

"It's okay. I'm here, you're here, the boys are here. We're going to get through this" I said, offering him my hand.

He lets out a quiet sob, looking down, before bypassing my hand and falling into my arms. I embrace him, my head resting on his. Just letting him get it out like he does for me.

We stay like this until he calms down. He pulls away to wipe his face and gain some composure. Then he takes my hands in his and looks me in the eyes.

"I promise when all of this is over I'm taking you on a real date" he said.

"I'll look forward to it lover boy" I replied, smiling.

"Now. Can I compromise with you?" I asked, sounding more serious.

He nodded, waiting for me to finish.

"Can we wait to fly out tomorrow night? I called my mom to let her know I'd be arriving within the next few days" I asked, hoping he'd agree.

"Yes. You need time to get your trainees prepared. I need to calm the hell down. The boys need to get prepared" he agreed.

"Thank you. I don't think I'll need to bring all 36 of them" I added, looking away from his eyes.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"This past week I've been in contact with some people and the vast majority of my parents workers have been slowly tainting missions and plans. They've stopped the trafficking, the chemical weapons, kidnappings. They're waiting for my command to kill anyone in on the plan to overthrow" I admitted, feeling guilty that I hid this from him.

"I'm not mad" he said, turning me to look at him.

"I understand you're having to unlearn your training. We will work on your team work skills later. Have you contacted the Pentagon?" He said, sitting down on the mat and bringing me to sit with him.