Du du da du du du du...Let's Go Girls

For the last week and some change I've been pulling groups as I said I would. However, it was not to start training. When I pulled a group I met with each of them individually and informed them of what is going on, as well as what is at stake for them personally. So far I've got 36 of them on my side. The other four being the older ones I've saved for last. They definitely know something is up since I pulled everyone except them even when their group was called. In my mind it's better to have 36 alive workers on our side, than 40 dead workers. How would I explain that to my parents? I can explain 4 but 40? Nope.

I'm about to pull those 4 older guys. At the same time yes. Don't worry, they won't have the chance to rat me out.

"Alrighty guys! The fun starts today for most of you!" I said, catching their attention.

"Could I have Kyuhyun, Donghae, Yesung, and Heechul be seated until I address you" I said, watching them cautiously move to sit down.

"Groups A, G, H, and F are heading down to the shooting range. Come grab a paper from the left pile. Your objective today is to see how many targets you hit before and after fixing your form. The instructions on how to fix it are on this paper and you are to record your data, put a name on the sheet, and place it on this table" I informed them, waiting for them to start heading down.

The four sitting are starting to look both amused and pissed. I can't tell if they're just as clueless as the others, or if they know I'm a narc and are on board with my parents. Hmm.

"Groups B, C, and D are heading to communications. You also have a sheet" I said, pausing to point at the right pile of papers.

"Your objective is to create a file, and put made up information in it that needs to sound important and legit. Then once everyone has done that each of you need to do some coding to disguise the file as well as make it difficult to hack into. When everyone has finished you will choose a person to hack and do just that. Record how long it takes you to gain access to a file, who's file it was, what information you found, and what you think your mistakes were if you got hacked" I informed them, watching as their faces lit up with excitement and they raced to grab a paper.

"Group E, come see me please" I called to them while the rest finished grabbing a paper.

This is my group of advanced trainees. They aced my CFU tests. (Check For Understanding). Obviously other than the four I'll be meeting with momentarily. These five specifically excelled in combat involving guns, knives, and hands.

Once all of them were in front of me I spoke.

"You guys will join the groups in the shooting range shortly, and I will find a way to get you doing that coding exercise too" I said quietly so only they could hear me.

"What are we doing now?" One of them by the name of Soobin asked.

"You guys are going to assist me in informing those four yahoos about my parents and the proposition I made to everyone" I answered, watching the lightbulb light up in their heads but dim just as quickly.

"How are we supposed to help? My manipulation skills aren't as good as I'd like" the youngest one named Kai asked.

"None of you are going to be in the room with me. I need you guys armed and outside of the room. Do not let them know you are there nor that you are armed. I am also armed, but it will be four experienced against one experienced and I want to be safe" I replied, sending an assuring smile.

"Ohh okay" they all said.

"Perfect. Go and retrieve your weapons, I've set them hidden in your cubbies by the front door. On your way to the conference room make sure to stay out of their sight" I instructed them.