Rennovations

The meeting didn't last long. They all gave me pep talk type speeches. It was really just an 'initiation' meeting. Now I'm walking down the third floor hall to Chan's office. I wonder what they wanted to talk about that the others can't hear.

We stop at a door with a rose carved into it and step inside. That's cool as hell.

"Okay. Let's get the fun part out of the way. Please sit" Chan said as he looped around his desk to sit in his chair.

I sat in the chair on the left in front of his desk, Felix on the right.

"Fun part?" I asked.

"Yup! Room planning" he said, briefly looking at me with a smile before turning to log into his computer.

"Room planning? You want to renovate your house to add a room?" I said.

"We do! We did this with the others and we're going to do it for you. We already know where we are putting the room. We just need to know your style so when you move into it it's something you like" he said.

"Can I know where you're putting it?" I asked.

"Well we thought about putting your door at the end of the hall in the middle since there's four rooms on each side, but Jeongin made a point that it is safer to have you on a side like us. So your room with be diagonal from Felix's" he informed me.

"Jeongin is a genius. That would have been nightmare inducing. Especially if I accidentally left my door open" I said, very relieved.

"He's an observant little fellow. Anyways, what style are you into? Like color palette, furniture, decorations" he asked, ready to type my answers.

"I like earthy tones. Like sage greens, caramel brown, stuff like that. Furniture? I've had my eye on a wood dresser with a village carved into it. In terms of a bed, one of those wood frames that are supposed to be easy to put together would suffice. And decorations? I will give you creative freedom with inspiration: enchanted forest" I said, maybe a little too excited.

(A/N: you can imagine whatever bedroom you want! I'm just using my taste for the story)

"Look at you warming up? I will let our interior design friend know and you'll have a room soon. Until then, sorry Felix but you have a roommate" Chan said.

"I do have an apartment y'know?" I reminded Chan.

"y/n we talked about this, it's not safe even with your landlord's new security" Felix said.

"I know but you heard what happened. I care for him like family, I would feel immensely guilty if I left after that phone call" I said, fidgeting with my hands in my lap.

"We could use your apartment as a hangout spot? Or an alternative planning location. Han could connect your security cameras to our database so we'd be receiving your feed" Chan chimed in.

"That's actually a pretty good idea, but I'd have to comb through every possible inch of that apartment to make sure it's not bugged before I'd let you speak even your name in that apartment" I said, relaxing a tad.

"We can all go over this weekend and help you with that" Felix said.

"That'd be great" I responded and smiled a real smile.

*Time Skip: Thursday*

I'm meeting my landlord at my apartment in a few minutes. I'm not alone, well technically, but I still feel very vulnerable. Anything can happen, especially now. I have no clue who my parents have on their side. Which means I don't have a concrete idea of their next moves. That scares me.