Manipulation

I woke up before everyone else again. Currently I am sitting in the dark kitchen fidgeting with my hand wraps. I checked them when I snuck out of Felix's room to change and they looked pretty gnarly still. So no bandaids yet, bummer. I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting about something.

Oh wait.

I remember.

"Hey y/n" Chan said, turning on a light and blinding me.

"Oh god the light!" I said, sounding a bit like Spongebob when he was drying up and asking for water.

"Sorry" he said, turning the light back off and using his phone flash.

"It's okay. Why are you up?" I asked.

"I don't get much sleep normally, but today I need to prepare one of our conference rooms and do check ups on shipments" he said.

"Oh" I responded.

"Speaking of which, I forgot to tell you that you're coming with me to do the check ups. You're basically going to be our shadow until we find a job for you that you can specialize in" he informed me.

"Okay, do I need to dress a certain way? Also when are we leaving?" I asked.

"We can leave in 20 minutes since you're up, casual clothes easy to move around in are what we wear for things like this. If you're shadowing Seungmin it depends on the location and nature of the mission. For just about any other mission involving violence of any sort we have tactical gear for that. You should receive yours within the next few days" he answered.

"Okay. Let me check my work phone really quick and grab my shoes" I said, standing up from the table.

"You have another phone? You'll need to bring that to Han so he can make sure it can't be tracked" he said before I could get too far.

"I already did that myself when he was evaluating my skill set. I don't think he knows I did that though" I assured him.

"Okay then never mind. I'll come get you when I'm ready to leave" he said with the cutest little tired smile I ever done seen.

(A/N: Can you guys tell I'm southern yet?)

I acknowledged his statement and continued on to my room. I didn't expect to see more than two messages from the girls but I was wrong.

Every single one of them texted me their name and when they're available for 3 hours.

Oh I just have to screenshot this and send it to Irene. Progress!

I put them all into a group chat after saving their contacts. Let's see if I can keep this progress going.

:Me
"Hi guys! Thank you for cooperating. I'm going to give you a kind of homework/discussion board assignment. In this group chat text your favorite food, favorite drink, whether you like outdoor or indoor spaces more, 4 things you like about yourself, and 4 things you dislike about yourself. Then reply to at least one person. I don't care how, just that you are respectful. I'm trusting you to make a good choice, do not break that trust"

I sent the message and put my work phone on my desk. I'm already dressed pretty casually. Grey sweatpants and my Death Note hoodie I got with Chuu seems casual to me.

Satisfied with my outfit I walk over to my closet and pick out my regular black and white vans I put non stick stuff on the bottom of. I needed nonstick shoes one day and I didn't want to buy new ones so I problem solved.

Just as I was tying my shoes I heard a soft knock at my door. I tied them quicker and walked over to see who it was.

"You ready?" Chan said when I opened the door.