Hang Out Before Phase Two

I woke up to my alarm telling me to get ready for work. I really don't want to be conscious let alone go to work.

Regardless of my feelings I sit up and rub my eye crusties off. I'm trying very hard to wake myself up as much as possible before getting out of the comfort of my bed.

Once my vision is clear I notice that I'm not alone. The sight in front of me is actually pretty heartwarming.

All 8 of the boys are asleep in a puppy pile on my floor. Chan and Felix are cuddling. Using Chan as a pillow is Changbin and Seungmin holding each other by the waist. Laying with their back against Felix's is Hyunjin curled in a ball. Draped across Felix's legs is Jeongin, creating a little pocket between himself and Changbin and Seungmin. Inside of that pocket, Han and Minho are buried into each other seemingly holding on for dear life.

Oh my god I have to get a picture of that.

I quickly take my picture and set my phone back down before getting up to get dressed. I slowly move around my room so the boys are not disturbed. It didn't work though. Damn.

"Ah, ah, ah, back to bed" Chan said from behind me while I was sneaking into my bathroom.

I slowly turned around to look at him with a guilty 'kid caught coloring on the walls' look.

"But I have work" I said.

"Nope. We called your boss to let her know you've fallen ill" he informed me.

"Oh. Well fuck this then goodnight" I said, throwing my clothes onto my dresser and hopping back into my bed.

I heard him chuckle and lay back down. Soon enough I'm back into a nice slumber.

*Time Skip: late morning*

I woke up to the smell of something delicious. In my half asleep state I can't really tell what's being cooked. It smells sweet, but something else must be cooking with it because there's also a savory smell too. What time is it?

I check my phone and see that it's 9:30am. I am way too curious not to go see what's being made.

I throw my blanket off of me and turn to place my feet on the floor. I take a gander at the spot where the boys were sleeping to see they've all left. Cool, that means I can get dressed.

I throw on some black leggings and a nice fluffy hoodie, paired with equally fluffy socks. It's about comfort today.

When I'm satisfied with my outfit I open my door and make my way to the kitchen. As I pass the living room I take a quick look in and see no one on the couch. They must all be at the table.

I walk in and sure enough all of them were at the table except Minho and Chan. Those two were in the kitchen cooking. I walk up behind them to see what they're making.

PANCAKES. And sausages. And EgGs.

"Oh y/n you're awake. How are feeling?" Seungmin asks, catching the attention of the rest.

"I'm okay. Just a little wonky, like I'm still a little sedated" I said, turning back to watch the other two cook.

"I'm sorry about that. I really didn't want to go that route but the holds weren't working, grounding techniques weren't helping, we didn't know what else to do to calm you down. Especially because you were a bit aggressive towards us and yourself" he apologized, sounding very hurt.