Side Quest and Launching Phase 3 Part A

Yesterday Seungmin and I were briefed yesterday for the mission happening tonight. We are supposed to get a man alone, drug him, and get him back to the base for questioning.

Technically I'll be doing two different shadows, one tonight and the other tomorrow.

Tonight I'll be tagging along with Seungmin who's been giving me pointers on how to bamboozle someone just enough to get their attention but still keep a straight story so the target doesn't get suspicious. It's been a while since I've done something like this, so I really appreciate the help.

The location is at a local bar. It's known for being pretty crowded which is just a tad nerve wracking. It makes me nervous because I could lose sight of Seungmin or him of me and anything could happen. But the volume would make it easier to snatch the guy without seeming too obvious that it's a kidnapping.

I'm currently in my room getting ready. I only have one clubbing outfit. Chuu got it for me when I turned 21. It's an upper mid thigh length black spaghetti strap dress. The top part is skin tight and the bottom part is lose and flowy. It also has POCKETS. I can't walk in heels due do my nonexistent flexibility, so instead I'm wearing black flats with gold chains connected to the opening my toes go in and lengthening to my ankle where they clasp around it and connect to a smaller gold chain in the back of the shoe. Chuu also got me these. She saw them and thought of me so she got them.

I'm not a huge makeup fan because it makes me break out. However, I have to look the part if I want to get anything done. I did a thin layer of foundation with very little conceal to brighten up a few areas. Then I do light eyeliner with an angled brush and eyeshadow. For my eye lids I stayed simple and used my roll on glitter. To finish my eyes I use some waterproof mascara. I took some brow gel and shaped them lightly. Then I added a little highlighter and blush so I don't look weird. And to top it off I took some medium red lipstick and put it only on the middle of my lips, then I rubbed my lips together to blend it, and to finish I added some clear lipgloss.

Alright! Took no more than 15 minutes to get dressed and put my face on. Now all that's left is my hair. I for certain want it out of my face, but I don't want a ponytail of any sort. Someone could grab it and then I have limited control. I opt for a half up half down style, but instead of a ponytail it's a rose bun. Basically I tie my hair as a regular half up half down, braid the part that's tied up, and wrap it like I would a normal bun and secure it with bobby pins. When it's done it looks like a rose. Pretty cool right!

"Hey y/n are you ready?" Seungmin said after knocking on my door.

"I'll be out in a minute, I have some things to grab!" I said, standing up from the floor and looking at myself in my tall mirror.

"Okay, I'll be in the living room when you're done" he said, walking away.

I grab my phone and my lipstick taser and put them in my pocket. Then I grab my leather guarder and secure it high enough to wear it can't be seen, then I attach my gun and small ammo pack to it.

Okie dokie, let's get this bread!

I walk out of my room and make my way to the living room. As I enter I look down at myself and do a quick pocket and outfit check. I'm pulled from my inspection by the sound of gasps. I look up and see all of the boys looking at me with sparkles in their eyes. Felix looks absolutely mesmerized but I can also see a little bit of protectiveness in his gaze. Maybe even a bit of jealousy.

"Oh my god, y/n you look stunning!" Changbin said with a wide smile on his face.

"You're the baby! You're not supposed to be dressed so promiscuously!" Chan said, covering his eyes for a second before laughing at his sarcasm.