Team Building: Throw Hands

I guess Felix put me in my room when I fell asleep in his lap. Not gonna lie I'm slightly bummed about that. He is very comfortable. Like if a memory foam mattress was a person.

I rise from my dreaming vessel and struggle getting the remainders of dream sand out of my eyes. I know I slept for a good long while, but it feels like I slept for 2 seconds. It's like I sleep but I don't actually sleep y'know? Frustrating as hell.

The eye boogies are now taken care of and I stand. But I stand too fast and everything goes black for a second. No big deal, just have to stand still until it clears.

Once my vision is normal again I make my way to my dresser and pull out a pair of white washed ripped jeans. Then I pull out some undies and sockets. I open another drawer and retrieve a black long sleeve under armor shirt. Lastly, I open another drawer and grab a regular white t-shirt with a little yellow baby chicken on it.

When I'm done getting my outfit ready I set it down on my bathroom counter. It's pretty early right now, like 4:30 type early, so I put on some work out clothes and quietly head up to our physical training room. A nice 45 minute work out would do me some good. Especially because I have plans for almost the entire day today. I'm taking the girls to a nice park with trails and such after work. Well more like they're meeting me there. Felix is supposed to be coming with me.

I finish up my workout and check the time. It's about 5:20, plenty of time to shower and change.

I head back downstairs and into my room to shower. I don't take long ones, never have. Well apart from the occasional, like super scarce, 'everything' shower.

I walk out and put my shoes on, making sure I grab a slightly bigger book bag for today. It needs to be able to hold my work phone, personal phone, ammo in a hidden pocket, pens, and printed paper. As well as other mundane things like my wallet, etc.

All right. Let's get this work day over with.

*Time Skip: end of shift*

I managed to get through work with minimal issues. There were no suspicious people lurking, no one coming in to kidnap me. I was grateful for that but also a tad worried. Silence is good until it isn't.

"You ready to go?" I heard Felix say.

"Yeah" I responded.

We got into his car and drove to the park in a comfortable silence. He's caught on that I don't like a whole lot of conversation directly after a shift. I'm thankful he respects that.

We turn into a gravel parking lot surrounded by trees. There's a few cars here already, but I don't think any of them are the girls. He parks the car and turns it off. We then exit the vehicle and make our way to the designated meeting spot.

A picnic table at the entrance of the trails.

You might be wondering what exactly I have planned for them. Well, when we picked the place to meet I had Minho come with me to scope it out and set up a scavenger hunt. Why Minho? Because he's just as chaotically evil as I am and I needed that energy.

"Hi y/n! I gave Abby a ride so we're here together" I heard Winter say.

"Hey Winter, Abby! You can have a seat and choose a pen color" I said, smiling at them.

Soon after, the others showed up. Each of them chose their own color. Occasionally eyeing Felix. I get it, there's a random dude with your shift lead. A very handsome random dude.