Toni Topaz pov:

While i waited for Cheryl to arrive, i opened the back of the car because she probably want to bring some stuff. - i thought about this, then i saw that she run towards me with a few bag in her hand...

- TT. - said Cheryl, after she reached me then i put her bags at the back of the car.

- Let's go Cheryl, i need to meet with the Serpents. - i said to her, then she sat in the first seat, after i sat in the driver seat and a few mintes later i sped off towards the Southside...

30 minutes later:

After we reached the Southside, i stopped the car near my trailer then get out and saw that every Serpent is there and they just talk...

- We are here, did you guys found out anything? - i asked from them, after Cheryl and i reached them.

- Not really, but i talked with someone and this person told that he saw Cheryl and Archie together at that night, before he died. - said Fangs, and i squeesed my knuckles.

- She would never murder anyone! - i said to him, and he just sighed.

- Maybe you don't know her well. - he said to me.

- I know her very well, Fangs! - i yelled, and he just rolled his eyes then i looked at Cheryl and i saw that she has difficult breathing...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

I started to have a headache, while i founded it hard to breath and i started to have flashbacks...

Flashback:

Archie and i met, at the forest and he was nervous just like me...

- Cheryl, can we talk about the make out party night's incident? - he asked from me.

- About what, exactly? We didn't had sex weirdo. - i said to him, and he just sighed.

- Are you sure about that? - asked Archie.

- Yes, well why wouldn't i? -i asked from him.

- I founded an opened, used condom in that room where we were that night. - he said to me.

- Don't dream about this bullshit, we just kissed and that's it well i guess you had sex with Betty. - i said to him, and wanted to leave but he pulled me back.

- Hey, we didn't finished talking yet! - he said to me, and i just sighed then pushed his hand away.

- Get your sapphic gnome hands off me Andrews! - i yelled, but he still gripped my hands.

- Fuck off Cheryl, just let's get this clear. - he said to me, then take out a pocket knife from his back pocket and wanted to stab me, but i take it out of his hand.

Choni One Shots: Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें