the timer hit zero ending the second quarter. since this was halftime most of the people started to stand up to use the bathroom and get something to eat. "aint the cheerleaders supposed to be able to get a break durin halftime, damn." tyler mumbled rubbing his fingers through his curly hair.

"yeah, but first the cheerleaders and the other cheer leaders from the other school gotta do the halftime cheer." tay said pointing at the other teams cheerleaders and their cheerleaders walking towards the middle of the big football field.

"oh my god look at chicken and rooster" chop mumbled making everybody laugh again including tyler. "nah but yall ever n-notice how bowlegged that one b-bitch is?" kam asked.

"who bree" tyler said already knowing because he used to say it in his head all the time. "yes the brownskin" kam nodded because he wasnt sure which was which.

the whole group watched the two separated teams interact before going to get in the formation. "its so weird seein ha cheer bruh" quincy said keeping his eyes on the field.

"on god, like ion even know ha like that but she seem quiet" chop said and everybody scoffed making des's jaw drop. "yall not finna do my friend. she got a free spirit fuck you talm bout" des defended her.

"on god, leave my friend alone." tay added as her and des dapped each other up. "tay you shut up. yall only defending her cause yall talk as much as her. shut the fuck up sometimes" tyler waved them off furrowing his eyebrows watching kaniyah stand in the middle and it looked like they were about to put her in a pyramid.

"oh my fucking god if they drop my girlfriend imma shoot this whole football game up and nobody gone win." tyler said seriously seeing jazz and bree were the two bases for her pyramid and, alayah and legend were the spotters. "on god" kam said actually clutching on his waist. he aint even play that shit.

(yall prolly dont rmb legend but she was only in the first chapter when she told kaniyah to shut up singing Justin Bieber in the bathroom)

legend was kaniyahs cousin which was why she felt secure knowing she was back there to catch her and alayah and the girl never had a problem and only spoke during cheer season, so they were pretty cool. since two girls she trusted were her spotters and they had practiced this on multiple occasions kaniyah wasnt tripping like her family in the stands were.

"now aint this some shit, why the people holding her gotta be the bitches she hate" quincy shook his head while tyler looked away. he couldnt bare seeing this if it went wrong.

kaniyah grabbed onto bree and jazzs shoulders and started slighty hopping to gain enough strength to be lifted into the air. "1...2...3" kaniyah mumbled lowly before jazz and bree lifted the girl up keeping her steady.

"tyler look." chop tapped on his cousins shoulder because he was literally looking back so he wouldnt have to watch. "uh uh i cant. this shit aint good fa my nerves" tyler shook his head and Quincy smacked his teeth.

"what the f-" kam cut him own self seeing his sister. "what? they dropped her?" tyler opened his eyes looking back towards the field.

there were three built up pyramids, kaniyah was in the one in the middle and there was one on each side of her. tyler tilted his head squinting his eyes at the girl. "you knew she could do that shit?" quincy mumbled watching kaniyah put her leg up into a heel stretch with both her legs straight as bree held her foot steadily.

"no wayyyyy" tay dragged. "let me try that shit!" tay stood but standing in the space in the front of the bleachers that give people walkway. she bent over, using both hands to grab her ankle and tried to lift it up but it barely went a foot off the ground and it wasnt straight at all, making the group laugh.