"Yeah I am. And I wanted to love you but it wasn't going right between us. It brought me to a point where I wanted to try and start seeing other people."

"Other people as in Savannah? Right?" She asked wiping her eyes.

"I mean, yeah. I liked her at the time. I liked her a lot." I said smiling.

"Do you love her?" I gave her a blank look. "Do you love her, Chris?"

"Yeah I do." I admitted.

"Fuck you." She said slapping me, extremely hard, right across my face and then walking away.

"I deserve that." I said embracing the pain.

"You do." Savannah said rubbing my cheek. I chuckled.

Savannah Underwood.

"Almost 600 dollars on her ass!" Chris said over the phone.

He bought me a lot today and it wasn't as much money as I thought it'd be, but it was a lot. I don't even know how he has that much money, but I'm not gonna question it.

"We just need to make a little guest appearance somewhere real quick. Well you do." Chris said getting off the phone.

"Am I allowed to know where?" I asked with a smile.

"No. You'll have to wait and find out." I chuckled.

"It's not a party is it?"

"N-not exactly." He stuttered. I bust out laughing.

"Yes it is you liar!" He laughed.

"Well it's not a party for you. Actually it kind of is but that wasn't the plan. It just sort of happened."

"Sort of happened?" I repeated.

"Yeah, you'll see. But uh, it's almost eight and there's still a lot I wanna do for you so we get in there, talk a little and get out. Okay?"

"Yessir."

After like ten minutes I knew exactly where we were going. We were heading to Tip's house.

Tip is 19 and he doesn't go to college but he works and believe it or not, life is going pretty good for him right now. He's making a lot of money so it's not a surprise he's having parties every night.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone yelled as Chris and I walked into the house. I smiled.

"Thanks." I said calmly.

"Savannah!" I heard someone yell. I turned in the direction and Tip was running straight towards me.

"Be careful around her." Chris said making sure he wasn't gonna slam into me.

"Right," Tip said stopping right in front of me. "Happy Birthday, girl." I smiled and he gave me a big bear hug.

"Thank you." I said letting go.

"I didn't even realize you were older than Chris." We both laughed and Chris just stood there.

"His birthday is in two weeks." I informed Tip.

"Actually 11 days, Savannah." Chris said to me.

"Same thing."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is, Chris."

"Two weeks and 11 days are completely different." He said crossing his arms.

"I'm still older than you."

"Not by much so don't blow ya damn head up." I smirked and then felt someone's arms around my waist, but they weren't Chris's.

"Happy Birthday." The person said. I looked behind me only to see Kj. I laughed.

"Thank you."

"What the hell, Kj?! Don't fucking touch my girlfriend like that!" Chris yelled taking his arms from around me and pushing him back a little.

"You're right, that was completely uncalled for. I don't know why I did that." He said looking away. I smiled.

"Because Savannah is just perfect. Chris is one lucky nigga." Someone else said coming from behind me. Everyone turned their attention to the guy and it was Brandon. Out of all people.

"What is he doing here?" Chris asked. Tip shrugged his shoulders.

"All I know is I made flyers and messaged a lot of people about this party so it probably got to him." Tip admitted. I laughed.

"Happy Birthday, Savannah." Brandon said trying to give me a hug but Chris stepped in front of me.

"I don't think so."

"You still think I'm a threat? After all this time?" He asked Chris.

"You're not a threat, you never were. But you and Savannah had relations in the past so let's keep it in the past."

"Really, Chris?" I said wrinkling up my face at him.

"There's a cake for Savannah in the kitchen. If you wanna go check it out." Tip said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah, let's go look." I said. Tip led Kj and I to the kitchen but Chris didn't come. Instead he continued to argue with Brandon about me.

This probably wasn't going to end well and I shouldn't have left Chris alone with him.

"It's beautiful." I said looking at the cake.

"I know right? They did everything I wanted them to." Tip said. I laughed knowing he bought the cake.

"Doesn't look like they spelt Savannah's name right though." Kj said pointing.

"Yes they did." Tip shot at him.

"No they didn't. They forgot the fucking h at the end."

"It's okay. I still love it." I said.

Then all of a sudden, you heard glass breaking and people gasping. The three of us ran back to the front and Chris and Brandon were on the ground fighting.

"We got it." Tip said to me. I watched as him and Kj ran to the two of them and pulled them apart. I walked over to Chris and Tip let him go for me.

"One minute! I leave the room for one minute, Chris!" I yelled at him. He was ignoring me and staring at Brandon trying to get back to him but I blocked his way.

"I'm not done." Brandon yelled.

"Shut the fuck up." Chris yelled back to him. His nose was bleeding, there was a big bruise on his cheek, and a deep scratch above his eyebrow.

"You need to calm down. Just listen to me!" I said looking him in the eye. He looked down at me like he was about to kill me but I wasn't scared.

"Not now, Savannah." He said sternly.

"Yes now. You're going to listen to me!" I demanded. His jaw clenched up but he didn't say anything. "We're leaving."

"I'll see you guys later." Chris said walking away from me and out the front door.

2/4