"It's not like you guys were ever friends anyway right?" Jasmine asked laughing.

"For a while that's what it seemed like." Savannah said honestly. "What does she say?"

"Go ask her."

"Tell me so I know you're not just trying to start drama."

"Now why would I do that?"

"Because that's all you ever do." I said.

"She tells me about you and how it is sharing a room with you. She talks about what you and Chris do and the lack of respect you have towards the people who dorm around you."

"Lack of respect?" Savannah questioned.

"Yeah. Like Savannah, no one ever does anything to you but try and be nice but you shut them down." Jasmine said to her.

I watched as Savannah made hard eye contact with Jasmine and walked around me and up to her.

"I shut people down for a reason." Savannah said looking up at her.

"Why then?"

"Because bitches like you only want my boyfriend. No girl in that school building is just gonna talk to me because they wanna be my friend. They're gonna talk to me because they're trying to get my boyfriend. Only my boyfriend. And I'm not having that."

"I don't want, Chris." Jasmine said looking down at her.

"And that just proves you do." Savannah said smiling.

"How?"

"That was the first damn thing I said out of a lot and that's all you heard."

"Well he was my boyfriend first." She said crossing her arms.

"But he's my boyfriend now and you don't seem to get that."

"Savannah, let's go. We have things to do." I said trying to get her to come but she wouldn't budge.

"Trust me, I'm well aware of that." Jasmine said.

"Then why do you keep trying, bitch?"

"Because he meant a lot to me. And you came out of nowhere and took him away from me."

"He left you."

"Because of you! You didn't have to do anything but it was because of you. And I'll never forgive you for that."

"Look, Jasmine." I said taking a step closer to her.

"What?"

"I get that you think I left you because of Savannah since it wasn't long before we confirmed our relationship. But that's not why."

"That is why." She said getting a little teary eyed. I shook my head.

"No it's not."

"That's what everyone thinks though."

"The last thing I would want to do is break up with someone for someone else. The last thing."

"Then why'd you break up with me?" I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"You weren't fair to me for one. And our relationship wasn't going the way it started off as."

"What?" I nodded my head.

"Not only that but honestly, I didn't love you. You meant the world to me but there was no love. And that's hard to say but it's the truth."

"Are you serious?" She asked.