Boston day 4 pt 2

Start from the beginning

After the song ended, Mario, the lead singer looked down at Ben and I and smiled at us.

"Congratulations Ben and Jen on your everlasting love. I am so happy you both found each other and I am glad to be playing for you guys!" Mario said then began to continued to sing and play.

Camila played a few songs then finished their set and Drake came out to perform for the kids. Jenn and I sat back at the table while we watched the kids have fun and dance around as Drake performed.

I was a bit surprised seeing Drake again... especially this close... he's performing for my family... the last time I saw him this close was at a party and we had sex after... well... a few more times after was in my dressing room in Vegas during my residency...

I gulped softly as I tried not to remember the time we had.

********Flashback********

Leah and I were at a party together because Loren invited us.

We walked inside and I was wearing a skintight black dress. We walked to the backyard and sat by the fire pit and talked while we waited for Loren to come talk to us.

"Hi... Jennifer...?" Drake said as he was beside me.

"Oh hi! It's nice to meet you, Lee and I just went to your last show in Toronto." I said and smiled at him.

"Yeah, I remember.. you were wearing a blue crop top with some jeans that hugged you in all the right places." Drake chuckled softly and I nodded softly.. I was surprised he remembered...

"Mhm.." I said softly.

"So how did you meet French?" Drake asked.

"I met him a few years ago in the studio. Well because of my ex to be exact." I said then looked over and Leah was gone, she left drake and I alone.

"Interesting." He said and smiled.

We somehow ended up talking the whole night until people started leaving. The only people left was Loren, French Montana, Leah, khloe, Kylie, Tyga, and Kendall.

The whole night, Drake and I were flirting and we ended up cuddling.

"You hear that..?" Drake asked.

"Hear what?" I asked as I had my head on his chest.

"My heart beating fast because of you. You're so interesting to talk to... let's go upstairs and take that sexy dress off..." He whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe softly then caressed my side and rubbed my ass.

"Let's go." I said and grinned. I had just broken up with Beau.. so I don't mind having some fun and being free..

He led me inside the house and we went upstairs and managed to find a guest room in French's huge house.

We locked the door and without hesitation, we both leaned in for a kiss, kissing each other rapidly and hungrily as our hands ran all over each others bodies wanting to touch each other so bad.

He pushed me onto the bed and held my hands over my head as he reached under my dress and rubbed my folds through my lace thong.