"You out here pimpin bitchessss??? Kaniyah a pimpppp?" Tay said making kaniyah laugh. "Hush you make it seem like I was cheating, he did it first. And I knew the pictures was recent because I could see the lil 'K' in his hair cut" she shrugged.

"You was looking hard huh" des laughed "yes of course i was, I was trynna make sure she wasnt crazy posting old stuff but she wasn't" kaniyah shrugged.

"So do I look adorable or what?" She stepped back from the camera in her white dress that showed her curves and one of the heart purses she made, in red, with red sunglasses to complete the outfit.

She loved making the heart purses, she had one to match every outfit, and if she didn't...the best part was she could make one.

She really wanted to be a clothing designer for her career and she had pure talent.

"Yes boo look good for yo man!" Taylor stuck her tongue out while des glanced from the game to her phone seeing kaniyah. "She know what she doin" des started laughing.

"Do I look pretty but not like a show off?" She asked "yep, yo lil short self"Krystal joked.

"Ma, I'm 5'4 your 5'5 so not too much because clearly I get my height from you" kaniyah raised her eyebrow.

"Are desire and Taylor taller than you!" Krystal disregarded her statement because she was right. "Yes, tay is 5'7 and des is 5'9. They're basketball players, ain't that cool because I cheer for basketball and football? Even though basketball season ain't started" kaniyah ranted slightly making krystal laugh.

"Yesss I'm so ready for basketball season though" tay said from the phone and kaniyah nodded "it's way better cheering for basketball than foot ball because it's inside. Plus football is so frustrating, it take like two whole quarters to get one touch down while with basketball y'all get a point in like the first two minutes" kaniyah stressed her frustrations.

"How you know so much" des laughed and krystal laughed to "my cousins anyla and A'jahne play basketball and they taught me everything, then once I started cheering for it I caught on it's not really rocket science to understand" kaniyah shrugged.

"How is anyla, I love that girl. She so sweet and quiet." Krystal laughed. Anyla was Kaniyahs cousin from her dads side but krystal and anyla had definitely met a few times.

"Ma she ain't quiet no more at all, jus a lil chatter box. You gotta hear us on the phone one day, you'll be so shocked by the stuff she says" kaniyah laughed "she date a lil rapper too, he did that opening for Tyler's show two weeks back" kaniyah explained.

"What's up wit yo family and rappers" des laughed looking down at her phone sitting her controller down. "I was thinking the same thing, but I met Tyler before he was a rapper...and so did anyla with her boyfriend so" kaniyah shrugged not having an answer.

"So do you think you gone get back with him?" Krystal asked and kaniyah sighed "I think after today I will be able to answer that question." Kaniyah nodded.

"Do you want too?" Krystal asked raising her eyebrows "of course, but I don't wanna be toxic" she glanced at her phone seeing he texted that he was outside.

"Y'all he here, one more time do I look good?" She did a 360. She was scared because usually when she had a 26 inch she would always wear it curly but she tried something new. The only time she wore her hair straight was when she had a 40 inch that when down to her butt.

 The only time she wore her hair straight was when she had a 40 inch that when down to her butt