Chapter 88+89+90💕

"What about the jeon Family? Do they know that jeon jungkook is married? "

A grown girl couldn't be kept at home. He Xuankai sighed. "If I said I didn't ask about it, you would be mad at me."

"Brother." He Xuanyao was unhappy and shook He Xuankai's arm. "Just tell me. Does the Jeon Family know? "

"The Jeon Family ..."

"Brother."

Seeing his sister so anxious, He Xuankai didn't keep her in suspense. "I asked. The Jeon Family really doesn't know about jungkook's marriage. "

They were all from the upper class business circle of Rong City, so it wasn't difficult for He Xuankai to find out. "Not only do they not know, but the Jeon Family probably doesn't know what jungkook is doing outside."

"Then what is he doing?" In fact, He Xuanyao didn't understand. why did he go to Lin City?

"Jungkook said he was developing his business in Lin City. But I don't think it's that simple. "

The Jeon Family was in a complicated situation. Jungkook didn't line up because he wanted to avoid it. But why would jungkook's parents agree to let him go to Lin City? It was strange.

"Brother. Don't talk about useless things. Just tell me how I can get jungkook back. "

That was the point.

He Xuankai looked at his sister and sighed helplessly. "I have an idea, but you have to promise me. Don't do anything stupid and listen to me. "

"Okay." He Xuanyao was willing to do anything as long as she could get him.

"About this ..."

Hearing He Xuankai's voice, He Xuanyao's eyes finally began to light up.

There was a bright smile in her bright eyes. She was determined to get jungkook back.

...

The head nurse, Shen Pinglan, noticed that Su Lisa seemed to be in a good mood today. She walked in with a smile on her face.

"Doctor Su, what's wrong? Something good happened? "

Lisa shook her head. "Nothing good."

"Why are you smiling so happily?"

Lisa only thought of jungkook this morning. Men usually got excited in the morning, but it wasn't convenient for her now.

She still remembered that last night, she accidentally turned around in jungkook's arms.

In the end, that guy actually had a reaction. She really couldn't take it anymore and wanted to sleep in the guest room. He won't let me.

On the other side, he ran to take a cold shower and refused to let go of her. In the end, jungkook took no less than three cold showers that night.

Lisa felt helpless. She was very sure that she hadn't done anything.

"Have you had many girlfriends before?" Although young people were hot-blooded, it was still better for them to control themselves, right?

"Nope. I only have you. "Jungkook hurriedly explained. If he didn't make it clear, people would misunderstand.

"Then how did you survive the last thirty years?" Lisa couldn't help but want to argue with him.

"I didn't have you before." Jungkook put his arms around her waist and smiled obsequiously. "I have you now. Besides — "

They had already eaten a sumptuous meal, and now they were asking him to eat vegetables. Wasn't this too inhumane?