Chapter 65+66💕

As soon as he said that, everyone looked at Old Master Li.

The others were shocked, but Su Lisa also felt sad and helpless.

She knew that when she got married, Old Master Li happened to go to the countryside to recuperate. She was not a proper granddaughter, so Old Master Li did not attend.

However, she did not know that these people did not inform Old Master Li. Well, she was not a member of the Li family. Why would she inform Old Master Li?

Seeing that she did not speak, Old Master Li frowned. "What? You don't want to? "

Although the son of his old friend had a small problem, the benefits were great.

The other party agreed to give five percent of the company's shares as a betrothal gift as long as he and the Li family were connected by marriage.

"Dad." Li Ara seemed to remember that she did not tell Old Master Li about Su Lisa's marriage. "She is already married."

"What?"

"Yes, Grandpa." Su Yuri did not expect that Grandpa would want to introduce someone to Su Lisa. "She is already married. Half a month ago. "

Old Master Li's face darkened. "Why didn't anyone tell me about such a big thing?"

Su Chenghui cheated almost as soon as they got married, which made him very unhappy. After Su
Lisa was born, he was very angry.

He even wanted Su Chenghui to send Su Lisa to the orphanage. Su Chenghui came to beg him and repeatedly promised that he would never let Su lisa threaten Su Yuri's position.

He reluctantly agreed to raise such an unpresentable illegitimate daughter in the Su family.

Su Yuri was engaged to Qiu Yanbo. The two families were well-matched, and they were childhood sweethearts.

Old Master Li had thought about it for a long time. An illegitimate daughter like Su Lisa had been raised by the Su family for so long, so he had to give something back.

It was not that he was selfish and heartless. His only daughter married Su Chenghui, but he did not know how to cherish her and had such a big illegitimate daughter.

In this case, he did not need to be too polite to Su Chenghui. Moreover, the family he chose was good in all aspects. Except for that small problem, it could be said that Su Qingsang had a higher social status.

"Which family is the kid from?"

Su Lisa kept her head down and treated herself as an outsider.

And Su Yuri very "enthusiastically" helped her introduce the situation to Old Master Li. Old Master Li did not say anything, and no one knew what he meant.

"Jeon?" Which respectable family in Lin City had such a surname?

Old Master Li turned to Li Ara.

Li Ara glanced at her nominal daughter, then quickly turned her eyes to Old Master Li.

"Dad, it is rare for you to come. There are so many people, and you must be tired. Su Master Li..

She didn't like Su Lisa, but she would never lower herself to make things difficult for an illegitimate daughter. As for Su Yuri, sometimes she couldn't take it anymore and liked to talk, so she just let her be.

"Lisa, since you're already married, you should give up on your side. Our Li Clan doesn't need to rely on marriage to achieve any goals anyway. "

The Li Family and the Qiu Family were marrying each other because they were well-matched in terms of social status. "Su". Su and Su Su Li Qiu Su liked. "Su"..