Chapter 7+8💕

"You —"

Su Peizhen's gaze swept over Jeon jungkook's face. The man was wearing a custom-made suit and looked dignified.

However, after thinking about it for a while, the Li family could be considered a respectable figure in Lin City. She had never seen this man anywhere in Lin City.

That meant that this man was either from Lin City or just a small character.
She glanced at lis. This person's taste was getting worse. The men she picked were all worse than the last.

"You're from Lin City?"
"Sort of."

"What do you mean sort of? Yes means yes, no means no. "

"My father is from Lin City. My mother isn't. "

The corner of Su Peizhen's mouth twitched. How could he say that?
"May I know your name, sir?"

"My surname is Jeon. My name is Jeon Jungkook ."

Jeon? Su Peizhen thought about it but couldn't think of any rich person with the surname Jeon .

Not wanting to make a mistake, she asked again, "Mr.Jeon , what's your job?"

"It's not a high job. I'm just working in a small business."

Su Peizhen listened to jungkook's words and the disdain in her eyes increased. "Oh, really? You just said that Lisa doesn't want Wei Sehun anymore and wants to marry you? What about you? Are you willing too? "

Would this man agree to changing the groom halfway through?

"Of course I am. Why else would I come today? "

Su Peizhen nodded. Seeing that Su lisa was about to speak, she chuckled. "You want to marry lisa. The Su family will naturally not object.

However, there are some things that I have to say first. All the businesses that the Su family owns now belong to my mother. Su Qingsang is just an illegitimate daughter of our family. You won't get anything out of marrying her. "

"Or rather, she's lying to you on purpose. You don't know the truth. Do you think marrying her will help you get in touch with the Su family? "

Although Jeon Jungkook didn't look like a rich man. In terms of looks, he was really exquisite. Even Qiu Yanbo lost to him by two points.

Su Peizhen felt a little uncomfortable. How could an illegitimate daughter like Su Qingsang be able to find such a good man? Even if he was a poor man, he still made her feel bad. Naturally, she wouldn't be polite with her words.

Lisa didn't look too good. Rose, who was standing behind her, was about to make a move on Su Peizhen.

This damned woman always liked to pick on Lisa's identity. So what if she was Li Qianxue's daughter?

Lisa didn't look too good either. Today was her wedding day. Su Peizhen had said this once when she and Wei Lenan met the Su family.

And today, he said something like that in front of Jungkook.

She had never been ashamed of her identity. However, Su Peizhen's words made it seem like she was a liar who had lied to Jungkook.

Just as she was about to speak, Jungkook gently pressed his hand on her shoulder. He looked at Su Peizhen with a smile.

"Who says there's no benefit in marrying lisa?" As he spoke, he turned to look at Su Qingsang. "To be able to marry lisa is the greatest benefit of my life."

Lisa was stunned for a moment and looked at the gentleness in jungkook's eyes. For a moment, she almost thought that the man in front of her was her lover of many years.