Chapter 113+114+115💕

It was He Xuanyao's first time doing something like this. She was a little nervous, but she was more excited.

In her opinion, a woman like Su Lisa was no match for her. Inside and out, there was no place that could compare to hers.

She was just too nervous. She didn't expect that Su Lisa would see through her purposeful voice.

Frightened, she quickly hung up the phone, but after hanging up the phone, she felt that something was wrong.

Why was she nervous? Why was she scared? Jungkook was lying in the same bed as her.

She only needed to wait until tomorrow, and He Xuankai would come in with his men. If someone found out that jungkook was sleeping with her, it would be impossible for him not to take responsibility for her.

But she didn't expect that Su Lisa would come to the hotel directly and ask a waiter to open the door for her.

He Xuanyao didn't expect that either, so she didn't have time to stop her. No, she couldn't stop her.

After all, she was in a sorry state right now. But when Su Lisa closed the door, she had calmed down.

"What are you doing here?" Even though she was nervous, He Xuanyao tried to look calm. "Do you know that I can call the police if you barge in like this?"

"You want to call the police?" Su Lisa smiled. "The two people who just left are policemen. Do you want me to call them back for you?"

He Xuanyao didn't look happy, but she was sure that Su Lisa was lying.

"Jungkook is asleep. If you don't have anything else, please leave."

"Jungkook is my husband. Why should I leave?" Su Lisa put her bag on the table next to the hotel and looked calm.

"Jungkook doesn't want you anymore. If you're smart, get out of here. "

He Xuanyao said it with such confidence that Su Lisa almost laughed. She really laughed and walked towards the bed as she laughed.

The expression on her face was so strange that He Xuanyao couldn't figure out what she wanted to do.

"What, what do you want?"

"You said that jungkook doesn't want me anymore?"

"Of course," He Xuanyao said matter-of-factly. "Jungkook just said that he was blind in the past. He doesn't know what's good for him. I'm the one that he's most satisfied with, and you, you're nothing more than someone who can't even be put on the table, he's just using you as a distraction.

"Oh? Really? "

"Of course." He Xuanyao said, "jungkook said you're like a dead fish in bed. You can't satisfy him at all. I'm his favorite. You — "

"Me what? Say it. Why aren't you saying anything? "

Su Lisa stood by the bed and looked at He Xuanyao. She looked nervous, guilty, and scared. Held out his hand to her, one.

"Ah —" He Xuanyao screamed, but she didn't have time to stop her. The quilt on her slid down.

"You crazy woman, you —"

Su Lisa didn't even look at her but glanced at jungkook.

His clothes had been stripped by He Xuanyao. He was drunk, so he was lying on the bed unconscious.

Su Lisa glanced at it and suddenly laughed. She turned to look at He Xuanyao. "You said that jungkook is very satisfied with you?"

"Of, of course."