Chapter 276+277+278

Perhaps it was because Lisa had lost her mother's love at a young age, but the expectation she had for a mother's love had almost disappeared as she grew older.

She really didn't know how to deal with a person who claimed to be her mother.

While they were talking, the car stopped at the entrance of the hospital. Jungkook squeezed her hand before she got out of the car.

"Wife. Don't feel burdened. No matter what you decide. I will support you no matter what. "

Lisa looked at him, felt the warmth of his palm, and felt that it was incomparably comfortable.

It was rare for her to take the initiative and kiss the corner of his lips. "Okay, I know."

The moment she stepped back, she smiled and said, "jungkook, thank you."

In the past, she had never known that there was someone by her side who would always think of her, protect her, and respect her in everything.

She believed that given time, she would definitely fall in love with him.

Or, she had begun to slowly fall in love with him. The way she looked at jungkook was much gentler than in the morning.

"What are you thanking me for?" He squeezed her hand hard. "You're my wife. Never say thank you to me. "

Lisa nodded at him, then hurriedly got out of the car and went to the hospital.

The pregnant woman's condition was particularly bad. Finally, they unanimously decided to have a cesarean section.

Lisa and Director Zhang entered the operating theater together. Perform a caesarean section on the pregnant woman.

After the surgery, another pregnant woman jumped off a building. Her husband was a victim of domestic violence and infidelity. She was eight months pregnant and jumped off a building with her unborn child.

Lisa didn't have time to blame her husband. Because the pregnant woman had jumped from the fifth floor, she had been blocked by the anti-theft window frame and the canopy downstairs, so the impact was mitigated.

He didn't die on the spot, but the child didn't look too good.

She didn't care about anything else. She followed Chief Zhang out of the operating room and into the operating room again.

After several hours of resuscitation, the pregnant woman was finally pulled back from the brink of death, and the child was fine.

When the pregnant woman knew that she was about to fall, she regretted it and used all her strength to protect the child in her belly, so the child was fine. The pregnant woman herself had broken her leg and one of her arms.

The first thing he did when he woke up was not to care about his legs and hands, but to see his child. Knowing that the baby was fine, the pregnant woman burst into tears in the ward.

Looking at that scene, Lisa felt an inexplicable sourness in her heart.

Ever since she chose obstetrics and gynecology, she had delivered hundreds of babies. Every time, she would be touched by the pregnant woman's actions.

She couldn't help but think of Xiang Caiping. Perhaps she had given birth to Su Chenghui with great expectations, but in the end, she had no choice but to send her back to Su Chenghui.

At that time, she also hesitated for a long time, right? She thought that she could probably start looking for Xiang Caiping now.

When jungkook came to pick her up after work, he found that she was in a better mood. This change was very obvious.