Chapter 148+149+150💕

"Yes."

Deputy Director Li, who was in charge of the daily work, smiled kindly.

"This time, we will also be going to the countryside in H Province, Qingyuan County, which is about 200 kilometers away from Lin City. The environment there is indeed more difficult. But I believe that our comrades are all good comrades and will overcome all difficulties. "

Lisa didn't care. No matter how difficult Qingyuan County was, it couldn't be worse than the doctors going to Africa, right?

"Okay. I will send a copy of the specific departure time and itinerary to your email. The precautions and things to be prepared will also be explained in the email. If there is anything that you don't understand, you can come to me at any time. "

The meeting was simple and clear. It ended quickly.

Lisa was a little absent-minded. In the past, she didn't think much of it if she was going to the countryside, but now —

Jungkook's face flashed in her mind. If that guy knew that she was going to leave Lin City for a while, he would probably be unhappy, wouldn't he?

Lisa didn't realize that she seemed to understand jungkook's preferences more and more. And she could understand his feelings more and more.

...

"What?"Jungkook stared at lisa. "You're going to the countryside?"

"Yes." Lisa looked at jungkook, not sure if he would be unhappy to hear the news.

"How long will you be gone for?"

"About 20 days."

This time, not only Qingyuan County, but also several towns under Qingyuan County. She looked at the itinerary and found that it was very tight.

"So long?" His expression suddenly changed. He reached out and circled her in his arms, pressing his chin against her neck.

"Can you not go?"

"No." Lisa shook her head. "This is the decision of the hospital. I have no reason not to go."

"Just say that you have something to do at home?"

"Jungkook." Could he stop fooling around? Her work was a very serious matter. Why did it seem like a game when it came to him?

"Wife." Jungkook tightened his arms around her waist. "Think about it. You have to go for 20 days. Twenty days. Doesn't that mean that I can't hug you to sleep for 20 days? I — "

"Jungkook." Lisa couldn't listen to it anymore. "Can't you think about anything else other than this?"

"How can I think about that?" He looked aggrieved. "We are newlyweds."

As he spoke, he pressed her down on the sofa, and his hands began to move. "Honey, I can't bear for you to leave. Don't go to the countryside. Don't go to the countryside.

Just ask for leave. "

Lisa removed his hand, pushed him away, and sat up.

Lisa took his hands away and sat up. "I'm going to check the weather in Qingyuan. Also, what should I bring? "

"Next week.

Jungkook stood up and followed her. "Isn't it next week? Lili, Do you want me to help you? "

Lisa knew him too well. Looking at his figure, she cleared her throat and said, "jungkook , stop messing around. "Wife."

Su said, "I, I, I, I, I, I, I,"