Chapter 161+162+163

Lucas and yiyang both worked in Tianyu. One was the manager of the sales department, and the other was the manager of the marketing department.

"President Jeon, I don't think you can blame me for this."

Lucas was very clear about his work and personal interests in the company. He usually called jungkook as president Jeon.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." Lucas chuckled. "Everyone in Rong City knows that President Jeon is very capable. You've almost finished negotiating this kind of case before. If I continue to talk, won't I be stealing your credit? "

Jungkook stared at Lucas's face and felt that his smile was asking for a beating.

"President Jeon, don't be angry. Don't you think so? As your younger brother, I can't possibly steal your credit, can I? "

"So you can deliberately not do anything and let this project that could have already started be in a state of stagnation until now?"

Jungkook's voice was slightly cold, and he casually knocked on the table with his hand. But that was a precursor to his wrath.

"How could that be? Aren't you back now? You can continue. Besides, I've already asked the chairman. "

The current chairman of Tianyu Group was Jeon Mingguang, jungkook's father.

"You're using the chairman to pressure me?"

"I wouldn't dare. I'm just stating the truth. "

Lucas kept smiling. Jungkook nodded and said, "Good, very good. Since Manager Jeon felt that this kind of thing needed to be consulted. I think you don't want to stay in this position anymore. Why don't you leave the business department and go to the logistics department? "

"Jungkook." Lucas stood up. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing." He ignored the change in his expression. "This company belongs to those who are capable. If the company can't operate normally after I leave for a few days, then what do I need you for? "

The atmosphere in the conference room had been very gloomy. Jungkook ignored him and stood up.

"I will personally go to the Lin Corporation today to negotiate the contract. But this is the last time. I hope that when I'm not around, you can display your strengths and do your own things well. Instead of using such an evasive attitude to deal with me. "

Lucas glared at jungkook, his eyes dark. Jungkook glanced around the meeting room.

"As for how to deal with Manager Jeon ... Effective immediately. "

Lucas took half a step forward and was about to argue with jungkook.

Hi yang held his hand from behind and shook his head gently at him.

Lucas stopped and looked at jungkook's back with a gloomy look.

...

On the other side, Lisa's car kept going down and was hit by the car behind it twice.

Lisa's head accidentally hit the seat in front of her when she was falling. She lost consciousness for a while.

When she woke up, she found that their car was stuck halfway up the mountain. A few big trees were caught.

Her body was held in place by the seatbelt. Her head was dizzy and painful.

She tried her best to raise her head to look at the situation and environment in front of her. Only then did she realize that she was not the only one who was awake. The other members of the medical team were also awake, but no one dared to move.