Chapter 209+210+211

Seeing the change in her expression, jungkook took her hand and went upstairs. "Come, let's go upstairs and have a look."

Lisa stood still on the stairs and looked at jungkook. "I think I should leave now."

"Don't. Honey, you can't leave. "

Holding Lisa's hand, he said with a roguish smile, "If you leave, where can I find such a good wife?"

"What a glib tongue. Don't try that on me. It's useless. "

"Honey, look at you. I'm speaking from the bottom of my heart. Why don't you believe me? "

Lisa didn't even look at him. Seeing that she didn't move, jungkook quickly took her hand and led her upstairs. "I live on the third floor. There's an elevator in the corner on the other side, but I like to take the stairs.

The house had a total of six and a half floors. On the first floor, there was a living room, dining room, kitchen, banquet room, multi-purpose room, and gym. The second floor is my grandfather's room and our study room.

I lived on the third floor, and there were a few guest rooms. The fourth floor was for my parents, and the fifth and sixth floors were mostly guest rooms. But I've prepared a room for the group of people downstairs. "

Jungkook took her hand and led her upstairs, introducing the place to her.

Lisa didn't say anything. She looked at the exquisite carvings on both sides and the painting hanging at the corner of the stairs.

Everything in front of her was the complete opposite of the world she lived in.

She went up to the third floor and entered the room. Lisa was shocked by the size of the room.

Even though she had just heard his introduction, she was still a little surprised.

The spacious room looked like it was the size of her apartment. Pure European style decoration.

Carved big bed, handmade Italian furniture. There was also the Imperial Concubine's chair, which looked extremely comfortable and expensive, placed on the balcony.

Lisa glanced at jungkook, who was also looking at her. "Honey, the luggage has been brought up. There's a cloakroom over here, and I'll get someone to prepare clothes for you. "

He brought lisa to the walk-in closet. Her luggage had already been carried up.

Lisa glanced at the cloakroom, which was even bigger than her room, and then looked at the high-end custom-made clothes hanging in it.

She didn't know much about fashion, but she knew that these clothes were expensive. Just like the custom-made suit hanging beside her hand.

She had once heard from Shi rose that a suit cost more than 200,000 yuan. Some rich people had specially ordered it from abroad to be used as a wedding dress.

But now, it was just hanging with the rest of the clothes.

Lisa turned to look at jungkook. She remembered that when he had moved into her house with a suitcase, her little closet had been filled with his clothes of unknown brands.

Should she say that he was putting on a good act? It should be said that he was really condescending in front of her.

"What happened?"

Lisa's gaze gave jungkook goosebumps. He leaned forward to look at Su Qingsang. "Honey, what's wrong?"

 "Honey, what's wrong?"