Chapter 179+180+181

The room was so quiet that Lisa could hear her own heartbeat, one after another.

Not only hers, but also his.

Lisa:# body had been very stiff. She wasn't sure if  jungkook was telling the truth. She had a hunch that he would be angry.

"I'm not angry."

As if he knew what she was thinking, jungkook's voice rang in her ear.

"Well, I'm actually a little angry too."

"This kind of thing should be between the two of us. Of course, if you don't want to have children, you can discuss it with me. "

"You're a doctor. You can't not know how harmful these drugs are. I hope you won't take them again. "

"I didn't think of using contraceptives before. It was my mistake. Next time something like this happens, you can talk to me. "

"Actually, it's not just you. I'm not ready to be a father either."

Jungkook's arm around her tightened. Lisa wanted to say something, but she felt that whatever she said would be useless.

"I also think it's more appropriate to have children when both of us are ready. I believe you think so. Right? "

After listening to him talk for so long, Lisa finally turned around.

She looked at jungkook. The light from the bedside lamp shone on his face. His facial features looked a little blurry in the dark.

When she looked into his eyes seriously, they were filled with her shadow. Lisa gently nodded.

"Jungkook, I admit that I'm not ready."

"I know." He kissed her forehead. "It's okay. I'm not ready either. Since we're not ready. Then let's have children when we're both ready. "

"Okay." Lisa nodded gently. Looking at Hjungkook face, she couldn't restrain her inner desire.

She raised her hand, put it around jungkook's neck, and kissed him.

Jungkook held her waist for a long time before finally letting her go. He buried his cheek in her neck.

"Don't provoke me again. Otherwise, I won't care if you take the medicine or not. "

Lisa's face turned red. She quickly turned around and said, "I'm sleepy. I want to sleep. "

Jungkook gritted his teeth and bit her face in dissatisfaction.

She was always like this, running away after provoking him. She was really too much.

Lisa was in pain, but she didn't dare to speak. Seeing that even her earlobes were red, jungkook finally got up and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

As soon as he left, Lisa pulled up the blanket and covered her face. Taking a cold shower in this weather was actually quite pitiful.

However, she felt a warmth in her heart. Once again, she felt that marriage was a good thing, and jungkook was a good thing.

...

The atmosphere in the Tianyu CEO's office was a little gloomy. Jungkook glanced at Yang Wenchang.

"What do you mean?"

"Just as you guessed, President Jeon, Miss Su's news has been at the top of the hot search list. It looks like there's a water army behind it. After we found out about it yesterday, we immediately sent out our PR team to suppress the trending topic. "

"There's a ghostwriter?"

"Yes. Not only were there fake reviewers, but there were also people who bought the trending searches. But President Jeon , how do you know someone did this on purpose? "